View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 02:59 PM   #14
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

It is wonderful to see this thread being rekindled, and it was good to revist my first post on her from nearly 5 years ago.. As I am currently in denial, still to Slave_E, my Muse, Goddess and Confidant, I thought I should give an update.

Questions.
1. How long have you been in denial?

Currently a month, but I willfully broke it in a moment of madness and am now denied until the end of the year.

The longest I lasted was 127 days, but had a ruined orgasm after been made to carry out multiple edges

2. Are you in denial by choice or at the request of your Dom/Domme or a dare?
At the request (or should I say order) of my Domme.

3. Are you using a chastity device (if so, what) or just good old fashioned no touching?
Not this time but we have used a verity of devices in the past, both options have their merits.

4. Do you like being in denial?
Definitely a Love / Hate.

I become very horny, frustrated but also submissive when denied and it shows my devotion to my Goddess, and as she likes it, it is an honour to please her.

5. When do you expect to be able to end your denial?
January 1st 2020

6. At what point would you consider yourself in chastity?
The moment my Mistress decides, that I am not to Cum, although she may edge me to tease me and risk and illicit orgasm, followed by her wrath

7. Have you ever had any fantasies about long term denial/chastity? Tell me about them.

Same as before, another one was one I read where the wife has been playing with short term self inflicted chastity while her husband was away. He finds out and she convinces him to try it to. They then lock each other up and post the keys to her parents house, hundreds of kilometres away.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366

Last edited by MrCharcol; 04-21-2019 at 03:03 PM.
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote