Thread: Fiction: The Dinner Party
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 07:19 PM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

A pressure was released in her left ear. The sound of her own breathing was the first thing she heard, but it was clearly external. The sensory deprivation was broken.

"How are you doing sweetie?"

Her voice was low, cracked and broken, and she had to swallow a few times before she even found that much, but she answered "I'm OK. Are we done? Are the gone?"

"Almost done. Here we go," he pulled out the second ear plug. "I'm going to take off the blindfold, OK? Everything will be very bright."

She nodded as best she could, and he pulled the blindfold up and off her head. She looked down, instinctively, and slowly opened her eyes to let them adjust. She saw her breasts, covered in a sheen of sweat. She saw her spread legs on the leather saddle, coated in a liquid that she knew was not sweat, even if it was just as much a product of the exertion she went though. And directly in front of her, crouched on the saddle and filling her vision, was John, who smiled at her.

"You did wonderful Amber. I want you to cum one more time for me, OK?"

"Yes John. I think I can cum one more time."

"Good. They're dying to see you cum...."

Blinking as she processed what she heard, Amber barely stammered out the word "they!" before John turned the power back up on the sybian, and got out of the way. Intense sensation once again overwhelmed her, as a dozen people, well dressed, sitting together, staring at her in rapt attention, came into view.

John moved behind her, and his hands worked over her body. He grabbed her thighs and massaged them almost aggressively. A hand slid up her taut belly, as he touched every inch of her skin, moving up to her breasts. He rolled her nipples in his fingers, and kissed the back of her neck. And they all were watching her! Six men and six women, young, beautiful, handsome, just sat there, with content looks on their faces, and watched her. Their eyes roamed over ever bit of her, and she saw pure, naked desire, in all of them. These men wanted her! And, and, and.... these women wanted her too!
Especially that one! That one?

"Olivia?" she croaked.

A petite blonde, who had been fixated on Amber all night, squeezed her way through the others, and came to sit in front of the sybian. She partially obstructed the view, but everyone shifted a bit, and were able to see everything they wanted to see.

Olivia nervously reached out her hand, and despite the look of shock in Amber's eyes, she didn't try to pull away. The blonde ran her hand through the girl's hair, cupped her chin, and came in for a kiss.

And despite everything telling her this was wrong, Amber accepted the kiss, and kissed back, clumsily, as deeply as she could.

Olivia pulled back entirely, running her hand down the girl's body, touching her breast, her thumb expertly caressing her nipple.

"That was you? The first person to touch me.... that was you?"

"Yes. I couldn't help it. You looked to perfect."

"I came. You touched my breasts, and I came."

"I know. Can you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Cum for me again. Cum for your sister."

A moan turned into a groan, which turned into a scream, as Olivia dialed the sybian up to 10, bring a devastating orgasm crashing down. John had to support her, holding her up, and the climax did what the last one had not done, and rendered her unconscious.

"I con't believe you did this to my sister, John..."

"I told you, she came to me."

"She's like a sister to you too!"

"She is your sister, you silly nympho slut! That didn't stop you from kissing her!"

Amber lay in a fog as she dimly heard the back and forth. Silly nympho slut? That didn't sound like John... but then again, it didn't sound hurtful. It sounded joking, almost endearing. Amber opened her eyes to see her sister, sitting on John's lap, in a love seat. His arm around her waist, they bickered playfully with each other, and then John brought her in for a kiss.

"Wha..."

Olivia jumped. "Oh! You're awake!"

"Wha... what is this?"

John answered. "Your sister and I have been very close for a very long time. I thought, if I was going to introduce you to this world, she should be here. Someone to make sure you were OK. She was a beginner too, once upon a time. I didn't expect her to get so worked up over you, though!"

Olivia had gotten up, and moved to the couch her sister lay on. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. It's just.... you're such a pretty little thing, but you've always been so reserved. Seeing you like you were tonight was... incredible."

"I did good? Everyone.... everyone was happy? They liked what they saw?"

John chuckled. "It was night to remember. I don't think we've done something that erotic, ever."

Amber sat up and smiled. The blanket she was covered with fell, exposing her breast, and by habit, she lifted to fix it, only for her sister to stop her hand.

"You don't have to cover. Not around us. You're beautiful."

"Liv, I'm you're sister."

"I don't care. You're beautiful." Olivia pulled her in for a kiss, before getting up, and offering her hand.

"Come on, the night isn't done yet. Come to bed with us. John has one more thing to show you, tonight, and I am going to be there for it!"

With an almost drunken smile, Amber let her sister pull her up, and leaned on her as they walked towards the bedroom. John followed behind, stripping as he went.