View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #2
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. How long have you been in denial?

I have been in denial since the day Saddi (*waves*) and I started talking, which was 21st May, so I make that 55 whole days in total so far. (Also worth noting that the last time I masturbated was probably two or three days before that, so that would knock up my total to 57 or 58 days.)

2. Are you in denial by choice or at the request of your Dom/Domme or a dare?

Not so much at the request of a Domme; more the order of a Domme

3. Are you using a chastity device (if so, what) or just good old fashioned no touching?

Good ol' fashioned no touching, for now. I hope to get my cage soon.

4. Do you like being in denial?

To use your words, Princess Saddi, it's a love/hate relationship. Sometimes I go for a while without even thinking about it due to distractions, but then sometimes I can't stop thinking about it. I love that it's for you and that it makes you happy

5. When do you expect to be able to end your denial?

I never expect it to end. I sometimes hope it will end at some point, or I'll be allowed a special occasion day off or something, but then, equally, I love being in total 100% chastity 24/7 for you.

6. At what point would you consider yourself in chastity?

I considered myself in chastity from the very start. You don't need a cage to be in chastity. Although it'll become even more 'real' when I do get a cage, as there'll be something on me to always restrict and remind me. I'll never be able to be distracted from it; it'll be a constant thought.

7. Have you ever had any fantasies about long term denial/chastity? Tell me about them.

Before I met you, Princess Saddi, I'd only ever fantasised about it. I loved the idea that my cock would be locked away forever. And then I met you and I craved it even more, and I now it's reality. I like chastity because you want it, and it makes you happy, and because you're also so damn good at teasing and torturing me whilst I'm in denial. Personally, I like the idea of being locked in chastity long-term, with occasional releases for special occasions, but I know it isn't my choice and I will happily be locked up or in denial for as long as you want. I also love the idea of chastity without a cage too, just sometimes, just as a way of me proving my self-restraint to you, to prove how much, like, I don't always need a cage to prove to you that I can resist touching myself to make you happy. If that makes sense xD So many thoughts, rambles! Basically, yeah, chastity is a big deal. I like it, you love it, and that's what matters. 55 days (or 57/58, depending on your POV) and counting. x

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 07-14-2014 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Added answer to Q7.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote