Thread: Fiction: Mark's Babysitting Adventure
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:52 PM   #40
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Part 9

"So you want to do extreme dares now, right?" Zack asked. Mark sat still and said nothing. "Well, two can play at this game!" Zack exclaimed.
Mark had evened up the odds by forcing Alex to quit, but the rest of the game would not be easy. Both boys still had to take only dares, and both had been on getDare. Mark imagined that Zack had gotten some decent dare ideas from there. Mark's only visible strategy was to force Zack out of the game with another extreme dare.
It was Zack's turn. He said: "Mark, I dare you to strip to your underwear and stay like that for the rest of the game."
Mark removed his clothes for the second time that day. As he did so, he thought of the next dare he would use. When he was only in his boxers, he dared Zack to lick each one of his feet five times.
Zack hesitated, but did it anyway, knowing that if he didn't do it, he would lose. When he was finished, he dared Mark to take off his underwear and leave them off for the next three turns.
Mark did so, revealing his somewhat erect penis and unshaven genitals. Knowing that the stakes had risen, he said to Zack: "I dare you to strip naked and go across the the street and ring someone's doorbell. Then come back here." He then waited, wondering what Zack would do.
Zack started to take off his pants, then stopped and put them back on.
"Are you giving up?" Mark asked.
"Yes, I am," Zack answered.
Mark started to put on his clothes again, happy that he had won. Once he was dressed, he went over to Alex and watched him push a few buttons on his phone. When he was finished, a message popped up saying: "Photo deleted."
Mark started to walk out of the room, with the intention of checking on Steven. He was almost out the door when Alex said, "Wait one moment, Mark. I want to show you something."
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote