View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 07:11 AM   #10
fatbitch2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
As soon as your alone you are to strip naked and remain that way until you know someone is coming home. If possible go to your room and dress after someone comes into your house.

While your alone you are to you are to apply a clothespin to your clit and nipples. Leave them on while you apply toothpaste to your pussy lips and scrub it in with your toothbrush.

Once your pussy is suitably stinging use either a belt or ruler to remove the clothespins.
I have done your task sir. I stripped naked as soon as I was alone and have remained that way since. I won’t get dressed again until people are home and then I will be wearing my tiny thong under my clothes.
I put clothespins on my nipples and clit which really bit into my skin. I then put the toothpaste on my pussy and scrubbed it hard with my toothbrush (not the electric one). The stinging quickly became unbearable so I spanked the clothespins off with a ruler. It was hard to get them off my nipples and I kept slapping my nipples. It really hurt when they fell off.
I hope this pleases sir.

Dislikes/punishments: hard spanking, pussy torture, pussy spanking, clothes pins, humiliation, degradation

Limits: public, piss, scat, blood, pictures, insertion (can maybe be built up?), anal

Toys: bullet vibrator, household items (various spanking implements, clothes pins, electric toothbrush etc)
fatbitch2001 is offline   Reply With Quote