View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 03:47 AM   #33
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the questions, these aren't easy to answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
Would you rather have whatever you are thinking to appear above your head for everyone to see or have absolutely everything you do live streamed for anyone to see?
I pick for everything to be live streamed, not all my thoughts are suitable for my current place or situation, at least with love stream there can be cheaked that only adults see and I can cover up and try and hid as best as I can

Would you rather be forced to dance every time you heard music or be forced to sing along to any song you heard?
wouldn't really want either as don't like drawing attention to myself but if have to pick would chose dancing, and try and hid the fact I'm dancing and avoid music, headphones a must of going out in public.

Would you rather live in virtual reality where you are all powerful or live in the real world and be able to go anywhere but not be able to interact with anyone or anything?
be able to go anywhere, I'm very much an intervert and need quiet to recharge, to much social interaction is stressful and draining
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote