View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 05:33 PM   #204
Happy Me

Talking A new soundcloud dare from dao_of_penguin

Hello everyone!

I just got this request today, and ran it by my dommy. He loved it and then said I could have lots of amazing orgasms tonight if I did it, so here I am, posting again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao_of_penguin
How about this:
Edge 5 times: pinching your clit hard after ever edge. Then attach a clothespin on your clit, and cum while fucking yourself with a dildo and stretching your clit.
So, I started the soundcloud, got my bullet, dildo, and a clothespin, started the recording and started playing with the bullet. I honestly have not orgasmed in almost 3 days, I am incredibly horny, and the first edge was not so hard to get to. Every time I ever had a clit edge I feel momentarily like I am in hell. The feeling of the orgasm building, and then almost being there, and then making it stop, is just such a horrible letdown.
Then I pinched my clit hard. And OUCH.
I did two more rounds of that, and they were about the same as the first, but on the 3rd round I realized something: Last night my dommy had me sleep with the bullet inside me and on, all night long, so the batteries had run down quite a bit, and the longer I used it the less it worked... so in the middle of the task and recording I got up to put in new batteries. Sorry about that.
Then I did the 4th edge, which was just significantly worse with new batteries in the bullet, and the 5th edge, same thing. The multiple edging and pinches in between had left my clit ultra sensitive and like... jumpy, so the first time I put the clothespin on my clit, it just jumped off!
I put it on again, and there is really no describing that pain. It is not the first time I have had a clothespin on my clit, but I have never done so much as touch it while it is on, and the idea of pulling on it was kind of unfathomable. Luckily, I am a very fast cummer when it comes to gspot stimulation, so I knew I wouldn't have to do it for long.
I put the dildo on and then pulled on the clothespin, and fucked myself until I came. I don't think it took long at all, but the severe pain in my clit from pulling on the clothespin made it feel like it took forever!
That orgasm, it was very intense, it gave me tingles in my body and made me feel just wonderful! So, thank you for that!
Overall, I think this was a fun task.

Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 10
Painful: 10
Uncomfortable: 0
Fun: 10
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 4
Made me feel controlled/subby: 9
Challenging: 9
Would do it again: y
Want to do it again: y

Here is the recording (turn down your volume first, my microphone is sensitive!) Also, I think you can hear my kitty right in the beginning of the recording.

Sitting here writing this, and finishing up the recording, my clit is still aching from the pinching and clothespin, and throbbing because I didn't have the clit orgasm I was dying for every time I edged.