View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 06:00 PM   #201
Happy Me

Microphone Straw Dog's questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
51. Is the idea of dominating a woman something that appeals to you, or not considered?
Of course it appeals to me, but by the laws of supply and demand, I really only have the one option.
52. What was your most memorable experience of public sex, and how do you define public sex?
Definition: Sex in a place that is not private. lol.
I have had a public sex thing for a long, long time. My ex wife and I both did, and we were together for 10 years. That meant for 10 years we were constantly on the lookout for new opportunities, and we had sex in a lot of places. The boldest was finger fucking each other in a glass bus shelter on a huge major intersection during the day. The funnest was at a beach, but out in the water away from where people could really see us. I have had sexual encounters in dance clubs, cars (a few times while driving, sometimes stopped), outside (beaches, parks, etc.), in a cave, in a car wash, alleys, loads of public restrooms, movie theaters (with several different people), and probably lots of other places I can not think of right now.
53. What is you favourite card game?
Egyptian Rat Screw!
54. When spanking someone; do the implements you like to use on others differ from what you use on yourself?
Gah. Spanking is fun. I will use anything, and have anything used.
55. Are there aspects of control that you enjoy placed upon yourself, that you have no interest in controlling for another?
I thought about this really hard, and not necessarily. I enjoy tailoring control to the individual, and I enjoy being controlled at another's whim. It all depends on who I am playing with!

Thank you again Straw Dog. You are the best.