View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 06:49 PM   #32
mandie
getDare Devil

Default Anonymossey

This was fun:

Task: When you go to the grocery store this evening wear a tight-fitting crop-top, with no bra under. Pick up some things off the shelves, but to carry some put them into your top. When you get to the counter you can have fun fishing them out! You might need to pull your top down to find them.

Report out:

I had said i was going to stop at the grocery on the way to my GFs pool and I was given the task above. Since I was going to the pool, I wore flip flops, hand cut denim booty shorts with only the seam between my legs and a tight white crop top that showed me off nicely and when close you could kinda see, with no bra or panty.

I made a point of walking slow and with a little more sashay than normal and even had a couple well timed bends at the waist with feet shoulder length apart.

Any ways i was to buy some veggies to cut up and some chips. Of course the veggies were perfect for the dare as I put a cucumber and 2 carrots in my top. That created lots of looks and more than a couple giggles! The rest I held.

When I checked out, the young man couldn't quit looking at my chest and more than once made no sense when he spoke. That seriously was cute and only encouraged me to tease him more as I pulled out the carrots and the cucumber very slowly and more than once slipped it back down! lol

Loved that dare!

How bout some more?
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote