cuddleslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlover.london View Post
I think 5 EDGES are in order
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
I’d agree with that. 5 more edges
Thanks for these tasks @wolf82 and @ footlover.london

I did these tasks right when I woke up this morning. Last night I slept with a medium dildo (8.1" long and 2" wide) in my ass and my largest dildo (10" long and 3.5" wide) in my pussy so I started by taking these out (this was a PM task where i was requested to sleep with the toys in). You never specified if I could use lube or not so I thought about what you'd enjoy and decided that tiger balm as lube for my ass would help make this shuts holes nice and sore so I applied a thick layer to the dildo and my ass and slowly worked the dildo in. Once it was in and my ass felt so incredibly full and was burning from the tiger balm and stretch I placed the magic wand on my clitoris and set a timer for 5 minutes. Once this timer was set I stated fucking my ass extremely fast and even without the magic wand on high the feeling of my ass being stretched and used brought me right to the edge within 2 minutes my pussy was dripping wet and so needy and feeling empty so when I reached the edge, I continued fuxking my ass hard and fast, then to give my clit a respite I shoved the wand head into my pussy for 30 seconds and continued. My holes were now full my ass was on fire and I yet again was sonclose to cumming I endednup turning off the wand and continued to fuck my ass. I was now left with one minute and needed to edge myself 8 more times. So I pulled the wand out of my pussy and place the wand on high and within seconds edged again and turned off the wand to stop my orgasm. I was now desperate and wanting to cum fucking my ass as hard as I could and edged twice more within 40 seconds with the wand on high. My timer went off but I still had more edges to go so I continued fucking my ass and placed the wand on high on my clit being so sonclose I jumped when it touched my clit. Within 30 seconds I was back on the edge and forced myself to turn the wand off. I continued this until I reached edge #10 and was so incredibly wet and needy there was a trail of juices down my thighs.

Once I reached the last edge I stopped and added a medium dildo to my pussy. I loved the feeling of my ass being full also so i left the dildo in my ass for another hour so my holes were filled whilst I was getting ready and tidying up. This was a great start to my weekend ☺️

Likes: Pussy and ass stretching, fisting spankings, moderate pain, and bondage

Dislikes: Humiliation and pet play

Hard Limits: Pee, scat, non-consensual, family, kids, diapers, animals, anything illegal, anything permanent and full public

Toys: Small Butt Plug (Glass), Small Vibrating Butt Plug, 2x Anal Beads, XL Plug (only fits in my pussy), 6x Dildos, Household Items, Hitachi/Wand Vibrator, Clit Sucker, Rope, Floggers, Household Items ....
cuddleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to cuddleslut for this post: