Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:29 AM   #89
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked

Thank you for the warm Return reception guys! I've been on and off the forum since last year, making the occasional visit, but never really getting into much.

I was never more surprised than to see the message from Shy in my inbox, and when she asked about starting the story again, I was glad to do it! I had fun writing it up to this point, and I am keen on finishing it out!

Wednesday, May 1st is my birthday, so I have another thing to look forward to, popping on here and seeing what you guys have chosen!

Please feel free to write suggestions regarding the story, fire off a PM about any ideas you may have, and tell us (as always) how you want it to go!

Thanks again!
SeeNaked

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote