Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 06:22 AM   #81
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Update (kind of...)

Well guys, as you have probably noticed, no further updates have been posted on this story.

Seeing as I never planned to let this story die, I think I owe you all an explanation.

You see, in the last year, a lot of things have happened. The most blatant change is that I am now the proud mother of an almost five month old. This, you may well guess, kinda puts a damper on the mood (and time) that is necessary in writing this sort of fiction.

I would like to be able to promise to finish this story, but the truth is, I don't know if I can. What I can promise, is to contact SeeNaked again and see if he's ready to keep this going. I stated this story with him and if I am to finish it, I want it to be with him as well.

I want to thank all of you for your support through my first story and this one and for your patience (because you have been VERY patient with me).

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote