Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #79
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff10145 View Post
im sorry i didnt mean for it to come across as "biting your head off" i just thought you were biting my head off for asking and i dont see how my question was that bad i simply asked if it was done or whats happening its a logicle question and its been since april 29th its now may 15 its been well over a week i purposly waited a while to say something i understand its hard to write i just wanted an update on whats going on
I am so sorry, I know I usually post status updates and I just didn't do it this time. I really appreciate that you are wondering what is going on with the story, as it means that you appreciate what is written. As of now, I can tell you that SeeNaked and I have started work on the next part, but that these days, he is the one who seems to have trouble finding spare time these days. With regards to the continuation of the story, I can promise that if for any reason the story needs to be dropped before the end *crosses fingers for that to not happen*, I will take the time to post on the thread and tell you guys.

Hopefully you guys will get something soon...

Shy

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote