Thread: Non-Fiction: First time outdoors
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 12:20 PM   #1
arnosifx
getDare Sweetheart

Post First time outdoors

Today I did my first outdoor dare. For that I went to a lake, which also has a nude section. While I was there I had to follow these rules and tasks.

Rules:
No under ware
Anytime I see a another person's cock I have to give myself 5 ball slaps
No swim wear
No covering

Tasks:
Edge before leaving home
10 min nipple clamps
Strip naked
Incert butt plug
Edge while swimming

Before I left home with no under ware on and no swim ware in my bags I edged to get horny.

After some time I arrived at The lake and put on my nipple clamps under my shirt. While I was searching for a spot to do the other tasks I saw two naked men (so two cocks).
The spot I found was fully visible from the water but only a bit visible from the road.

At the spot the 10 min were up so I removed the clamps. My next task was to strip so I did that.

For incenting the plug I bend over with my butt facing the water so everyone could see me.

As earlier mention I saw two cocks so I had to give myself 10 ball slaps, which hurt.

Now I actually had to edge in the water but it was to cold so I did my edge on land.

After I was soft again I took out the plug and went home.

At home I send my report to the persons who gave me the tasks and rules and let them decide if I did good or needed some punishment.

My first mistake was, that I put on the nipple clamps under my shirt. As a punishment I needed to edge and just after that slap my cock 5 times.

For not edging in the water I got 10 min of plug time.

Limits: public, anal, pee, poo, face, body writing, spanking, cum eating, findom, diper

Toys: clover clamps, 2 dildos, small, medium, large buttplug, ball crusher, anal hook, wrist and ankle cuffs, collar, ballgag, chastity cage, rope, 4 panties
arnosifx is offline   Reply With Quote