View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 02:32 PM   #477
OffbeatDivine

Hello.

Joined to find some casual fun and chat. I'm 35 and been in the BDSM lifestyle for as long as I can remember.

I've been exposed to a lot on here and in life (and everywhere else on the internet) - I have quite a range of interests and I don't think much would surprise me.

Well, vanilla me... On the surface I'm kinda-shy, sorta-quiet, computer nerd - I try not to look like it though. 😅 Career, side-hustles, hobbies, and pleasure - I can usually be found in front of a computer. I'm generally pretty easy-going and care-free; I like having a good time and enjoying myself (who doesn't?). No one in my day-to-day would suspect this side of me.

The kinky me... My mind is so fucking warped. 😆 I mean, that's not a bad thing by any means, but I'm not sure a vanilla relationship would really work for me anymore. I really am kind of all over the place with interests and kinks and I frickin' love it.

10+ years ago (2012) I would have called myself submissive; then I tried switching and enjoyed it; then I took a Dominant role. I feel like I've kind of graduated past those titles and really am just looking for enjoyable experiences however they may emerge.

I'll be around lurking and see what I can get into here. I'm also on Fet, same name.
OffbeatDivine is offline   Reply With Quote