Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:33 AM   #14
littlegrey

Default Chapter 2.4

Note: THIS CHAPTER IS WROTE FROM HANNAH'S POINT OF VIEW!

Since Laura only lived a few doors down, it didn't take her all that long to arrive. When she rang the door bell, I stood up and went to put my pyjamas on to answer the door. I should've known it wouldn't be that easy!

Tom put his hand towards me and shook his head, "Nope! You answer the door naked, or have you forgotten about the dare?"

"Damn you, you sick son of a bitch!"

I was shocked at myself. Normally I never swore, especially around my 'holier-than-thou' parents, but I found myself doing a hell of a lot of abnormal things that night.

I scowled at Tom, and then slowly made my way down the stairs. The door bell rang again, meaning Laura was getting impatient. Cum was beginning to run down my inner leg due to the level of horniness this night had brought me to.

I opened the door.

Laura's face said it all, "O.M.G." Her chin literally hit the floor. "What sort of game are you to horn-bags playing her, Hazza?"

"Just come inside, I'm freezing here!"

I led Laura up into my room, where Tom was sitting quite enjoying himself, sporting a huge 7" erection.

"Good God Almighty, this is quite a game!" Laura looked Tom up and down. "You shave?"

"Yes I do! Do you like it?" Tom said this quite proudly.

"Hell yeah! I wish my boyfriend shaved."

"You have a boyfriend?" Tom turned to me, "she has a boyfriend?!"

Laura answered his implied question, "don't worry! He's out of town for the weekend! He won't be a problem. Now, I think it's time I caught up with you lot!"
Laura pulled her t-shirt over the top of her head, revealing gorgeous DD breasts concealed in a black lacy bra. She unclipped the bra and her gorgeous tits were let loose. I may have been a girl, but I nearly came there and then! Why didn't I have tits like that?

She proceeded to pull down her pants and thong in one swift motion, revealing a bald pussy that was clearly already wet.

Tom spoke first. "Jesus Christ, Laura. You trying to make me cum already?"

She giggled. "Right girls, let's get on with it! I'll go now. Tommy, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Tom winked at Laura.

"I'm very horny already in this game, so Hannah must be dying." She looked at me and then down to my soaked pussy. She was right. "So, Tom, eat her out!"

That...I did NOT expect.
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote