Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 07:39 AM   #9
littlegrey

Default Chapter 2.2

When I chose dare, Hannah grinned. "Take off your top and keep it off for the rest of the night."

That was usually an easy and rather trivial dare, but under these 'one on one' circumstances, it was more difficult.

I would not I was fat by any means, but I didn't have a six pack, and I was worried what she may think of me. After all, she was extremely hot. And I was hoping to get lucky.

Next she picked truth, and I got very excited. "So...Hannah, have you masturbated?" I smiled slightly as I said this.

She went bright red in a matter of seconds. "Well...I...um....I....I..."

"Yes or no? Have you ever fingered yourself?"

"Yes! Alright yes! I have! For goodness sake! Why does it interest you so much anyway?"

"I'm just curious. I always wondered if you did. You look like the kinda person that doesn't do it, and if you do, it's in private and no one knows."

"Well you're the only one who does know, and it will stay that way!"

She stared at me. I stared back. "Don't worry. I'll keep your dirty little secret." I winked at her.

She blushed again, and then excused herself to go to the bathroom. As she went to the bathroom, I had a little wander around her bedroom. A thought came to mind, "Pantie raid!" I sifted through the drawers in her dresser until I came across one with her bras and panties in it. They were mostly thongs and bikini pants and plain coloured bras with the odd lacy one. They were a little more 'saucy' that I had imagined, but I wasn't complaining!

I heard the bathroom door unlock so I quickly closed the drawer and sat back down, roughly where I originally was, so as not to look too suspicious.

She sat down facing me again. "Tom, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Since you're already topless, remove your pants for the remainder of the game also."

This wouldn't have ordinarily bother me, hell I had intended to spend the weekend naked, but I had a huge erection, and I didn't want Hannah to see.

I slowly removed my pants and sat down as quickly as possible, hoping she wouldn't see the huge bulge in my boxers. She did.

"Someone's a bit excited." She grinned at me. I blushed again.

"Truth or dare, Hannah?"

"Dare." Now I was grinning.
"Take your clothes off for the rest of the weekend."

"But...but....I have no underwear on!"

"Tough. Dare's a dare."

She reluctantly pulled the t-shirt over her head revealing her size A boobs. They were small, but the looked delicious. They were delicate and soft and perky. And her nipples were so erect it looked like her boobs were growing boobs. God what I wouldn't have gave to eat them there and then.

Next she began to pull down her pants, giving me a full view of her un-shaven pussy. I could see the wetness of her pants as she pulled them down. She was horny. I smiled at her, but she scowled back.

"This is not the end of this, Marshall."

"I should hope not, Abrams!" I winked at her.
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote