Thread: Fiction: Nude sleepover [FICTON]
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 11:53 AM   #6
littlegrey

Default Chapter 2.1

As we walked into her magnificent house, the first thing I noticed was that her panties were lying on the floor in the living room. Was she trying to seduce me?

She was in front of me, when she turned and said, "You can go leave your bag upstairs in my room while I make us some lunch. Waffles okay?"

"Waffles sound good. But - "

"First on the left!" She smiled, turned away and walked towards what was presumably the kitchen.

When I said we were friends, I meant it in like a 'we get the bus together, talk on Facebook' kinda way. This was in fact, the first time that I had been to her beautiful house. And I'll admit I was very, very excited. I was alone with a very hot girl for the first time in my life. Things could get very interesting.

After we had lunch we sat and watched a movie. It was a pretty boring movie, but I wouldn't know. To be honest I was preoccupied. Here's what happened:

She had just put the movie in the DVD player and pressed play. She came to sit down when she sat down right beside me on the extremely large corner sofa. She wrapped a blanket round me and her and snuggled up beside me. I could feel the warmth of her body, her figure, her breath, everything wrapped around me. It was so romantic. Obviously my cock ruined the moment as it got rock hard, and I had to excuse myself to got to the bathroom to let it subside.

Later that night we went to McDonalds for dinner and then walked home. It was so nice. Anyway, we went inside and she said she was going upstairs to get into her pyjamas. When she came down, she was wearing really cute, hot pink pyjamas.

Now when I say pyjamas, I may be exaggerating a bit. She was, in fact, wearing very short shorts and a pink, roomy pyjama top.

After a while we got talking and she suggested we play Truth or Dare.

"Just the two of us, might be fun." Hannah said as she winked at me.

"Alright, but nothing outside and nothing involving anyone else."

"Yet..." She said with a devious grin on her face.

I agreed because I knew it would amount to nothing.

The first few truths were just childish ones everyone asks, like 'who's your crush' and dares like 'lick the floor'. It wasn't until after the first few questions things got interesting.

"Truth" I said

"This morning when I came round, where you naked under the dressing gown?"

I blushed. "Yes, I was"

She giggled a bit, before I swiftly moved things along. I wanted to get her back. "Are you currently wearing any underwear?"

Now she was the one blushing. "No. I never wear underwear with my pyjamas"

They may seem like trivial questions, but this was a big step for us. Her family were strict Christians and this stuff just wasn't talked about.

I was the first brave one to pick dare...

Last edited by littlegrey; 06-27-2013 at 09:42 AM.
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote