Thread: Fiction: Prison Island II
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 09:21 AM   #4
Luffy90

Chapter 2

As the two of them got to the small village, Annie stopped and turned to face Ruby. “Look. Before we go in, i just have to explain a few things. Eric might seem a bit over the top sometimes, but he really cares about this place and does his best to keep everyone here safe. So once we get inside, just let me stand for the talking, okay?.”

Ruby responded with a simple nod. "Okay."

“Good. Now follow me.” Annie said and headed over to the small building in the center of the camp, and then started knocking on the door.

“Who is it?” The voice inside asked.

“It's Annie. I’ve brought a new... guest.”

He didn’t respond after that, but a few seconds later the door opened. A naked blonde girl jumped out and hastily walked past them, barely paying any attention to Ruby other than a quick curious look before she left. “Please come in.” Eric said from inside.

Annie signaled with her hand for Ruby to enter first, before following her inside and closing the door behind them. It was a small room, only lit up by the sun shining through the open windows. In the corner stood a large bed made out of what looked like straw, with Eric sitting on it, completely naked with his cock fully erect and in plain view. He had a muscular body, with long dark hair pulled behind his ears to keep it out of his face. “This is Ruby.” Annie started. “I found her on the beach when i went to check on the nets. It's her first day here.”

Ruby just held her hand up, waving, trying her best to avoid staring.

Eric’s eyes studied Ruby up and down before he turned his attention towards Annie. “Thanks Annie, i’ll take it from here. Leave us please.”

“But... i just thought i should---” Annie started, before getting interrupted by Eric.

“I appreciate your thought, but i’d like to speak to our guest in private.” Eric just kept his eyes on Annie, waiting for her to leave. She reluctantly agreed to leave and stepped outside, leaving Ruby alone with him. “So, Ruby was it? Please take a seat next to me here. I'm sure your feet are hurting from all the walking.” He patted his hand on the bed next to him.

Ruby hesitated for a second, but walked over to him and sat down, keeping her eyes away from him.

“You don’t have to be so shy” Eric placed his hand on Ruby’s thigh. “It’s not everyday we get a new face around here.” He started sliding his hand further up her thigh, slowly.

“What... what are you doing?” Ruby asked with a nervous voice.

“Sorry.” He pulled his hand off her leg. “It’s hard to stop old habits, we haven’t had any new ones for quite a while. Let me start over. Hi i'm Eric, i’m the one in charge of this place. I’ll answer whatever you want to know for now, then i’ll tell you the rest you need to know after. Please go ahead, ask me anything.”

Ruby had to think for a second before coming up with a question. She pulled the note out of her backpack and held it out. “So, this note told me i had to get four keys. So why do you guys have a small village here, instead of looking for the keys? And how do you actually get the keys?”

“Right. Good questions.” He stood up and grabbed a water bottle and took a drink from it. He turned back around towards Ruby before answering, again putting his now soft hanging cock directly in front of her. “Firstly, we built this village because we have given up actively hunting for the keys. We just found it too dangerous, and simply just not worth our time. Not all of us want to go back to our old lives, and this place can actually be quite nice. Just look outside, it’s like our very own paradise. And for the second part of your question. You can get the keys either from challenges you can find at different areas on the island, they are all marked with a sign that says ‘challenge’ so it’s easy to see. But the chance of getting one from those are quite small. Other than that, you would have to steal it from other people on this island. Trust me, you might not want to hurt anyone right now, but there are a lot of scum on this island that don’t deserve to live here in my opinion. So stealing from them is not as hard of a moral code to break after a few days in this place.” He walked back to the bed and sat down next to her.

“I see.” Ruby said, still having to force herself from staring at his cock, not used to having some guy acting so casual while being naked right next to her. “So... how many people actually live here?”

“In this village? Or the Island?” Eric asked back.

“Uhm. Both?”

Eric gave a short sigh before answering. “Well, we are six in our village at the moment. Me and Annie, plus four other girls. You saw Lisa in all her glory as you came in here. I’ll introduce you to the rest later. As for the island itself. Hundreds, thousands probably? I don’t know, sorry. We just keep to ourself here as much as we can.”

Ruby couldn't think of any other questions after that, so she just stayed silent.

“Guess it’s my turn then.” Eric said. “As the leader here, it’s my responsibility to not let anyone in here who shouldn’t be here. So please tell me about yourself and what experiment you were a part of before coming here, and go into detail about how you got out of it.”

Ruby went on to explain everything that had happened up until this point, and that she would not end up stuck on this place. She was determined to get off of this island and get back home. Once they were done going back and forth about Ruby's past, it had turned dark outside.

“Look, i’m not gonna force you to stay here. But please, stay the night at least. It’s not safe outside during the night, and to be honest, even during daytime you better watch your back. I’ll get Annie to fix you a bed, unless you wanna stay with me tonight?” Eric asked, pulling out a confident smile.

Ruby just looked at him, not sure if he was serious or not. “Sorry, i---”

“Hey, i’m just kidding. Please, relax here while i get Annie’s room mate Irene to stay with me tonight. You can stay with Annie in their home.” Eric left, and returned a minute later with Irene, hand in hand. Irene had dark hair, same as Annie, only a bit longer. She was also wearing a big t-shirt like Ruby did, which covered up most of her tiny body. “This is Irene.”

“Nice to meet you. I'm sure this is a lot to take in right away.” Irene said. “Annie is waiting for you in the house just to the left once you go outside. She's preparing some food for you to eat, I’m sure you must be hungry at this point.”

Ruby gave her a warm smile. “I am, thanks. I guess i’ll see you tomorrow then?”

Eric nodded back. “Goodnight”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote