View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 08:20 AM   #949
SlaveMichelle72

Are you a boy or a girl? - Boy

How old are you? 43

Are you straight, bi or gay? Straight

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. I enjoy being tied down and fucked with a large strap on not because I enjoy getting ass fucked but love having no choice about being ass fucked

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. Love any and ALL form of bondage the tighter and more inescapable the better

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. Love all spanking but I want to feel it later do prefer a cane or large paddle 50 or more strokes at least

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. Love forced cross dressing being locked in chastity wearing a maids uniform when cleaning etc

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? TO many to count

Most amount of sexual partners? 12 or so

How often do you masturbate? Zero now locked in chastity - if not in chastity 2-4 times a day

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? Femdom bondage chastity etc

How many pairs of underwear do you own? 20 or so

What's your favorite style of underwear? Boxers but only have 1 pair of those for Dr's otherwise all panties

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? Pink thong with white lace trim

Describe your dream partner. Smart women 45-55, nice boos, nice ass kinky as hell willing to tease me in chastity, willing to share me with her friends as an oral sex slave

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? 6 3/4"

What is your favorite color? Green

What kind of lingerie do you own? Lots of panties, one black teddy, 1 red teddy

What kind of sexual toys do you have? BDSM toys some didoes vibes plugs

Longest orgasm you have ever had? a minute or so

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? wearing chastity and a thong with loose pants all around chicago

Most humiliated you've ever felt?

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? Sure

Would you have sex on camera? Sure

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? Many times

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? Sure

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? Oh yes quite often

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? Yes

Ever stolen anything? Yes

Weirdest thing you find attractive? Nice feet with well painted toes, otherwise great eyes always do me in