View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 03:38 PM   #51
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level) Probably between 7-9

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing) Maybe a 5

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked? Female

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?) Public Beach, and also some of my images I post online which are inside

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games? Have not played any to be honest

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Only Online, and at Nude Beach

7. Do you like to streak? Have done once, was fun for sure

8. What's your best exposure memory? Being recognised on newtumbl by someone i knew

9. Do you post on exposure websites? Yes exposedpassion at present, reblogme, and tumblr

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? About 10 years ago I guess

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? I would not unless given express permission.

12. What's your best example of being exposed? Full Face Frontal on Newtumbl before it died, and current exposedpassion

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Have not so far

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? I think it would be walking along nude beach, and have someone I know walk the other way who is also nude.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) Generally no face
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote