View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 01:11 AM   #28
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Blue walks the coast

Blue walks the coast

I’m out of town visiting a friend and it is a beautiful summer day, so we decided to take a walk along the coast. It's so refreshing to be out in nature and exploring. Donning tight light blue Lycra shorts that fit snugly around my bottom, a white tank top, and matching light blue running shoes, I'm ready for our adventure. They notice my lack of underwear or bra and with a smile, compliment me, saying I am very well-dressed for our walk. Yes, I am, thank you for noticing.

We drove out of the city and along the coast in their little blue sports car, top down and wind blowing in our hair. It was still relatively early, with fewer cars on the road. The further down the coast we drove the roads became narrower and more winding until the road finally ended at a beachside car park.

Parking in the car park, we walked through a dune towards the beach. Even though it was still early in the day, surfers were riding the waves and there was a small group of sunbathers. My friend pointed to a rocky bay further along, beyond the surf club, and said that was Hudson's Bay and apparently it is a nudist beach. I was a little disappointed when they started to walk along the beach in the other direction before joining a trail that led us uphill. The path climbed the hill and then followed the rocky coastline, providing views of the sea crashing against the rugged cliffs below.

We paused to admire the view, and my friend knows I love a dare, so dared me to flash for a photo. I pulled up my white tank top exposing my breasts and pulled down the front of my light blue Lycra shorts to flash my pussy. They laughed and took several photos on their phone. I turned around and lowered my shorts to flash my bottom at the camera. I said it was their turn now, but they just shook their head and with a laugh started to run along the cliff-top path.

We continued walking and chatting until we arrived at old WW2 gun platforms on the headland. They produced a bag of Jersey Caramel sweets and a bottle of water. We sat upon the concrete structure, eating the lollies. It was a beautiful day so I reclined in the long grass and tussock a short distance from the path enjoying the sun, raising my white tank top to expose my breasts. Playfully I teased that they should join me but they just laughed and took some photos me sunbathing topless.
I noticed no one was around, so decided to slip off my shorts, closed my eyes, and sunbathe nude for a while. After half an hour of soaking up the rays, I dressed and we retraced our walk along the coastal path back to the car. It was now mid-morning, and we encountered more people walking, as well as several adorable dogs, out enjoying the day.

As we walked back along the beach, my friend proposed that we have a swim in the sea. The local lifeguards had set red and yellow flags indicating safe swimming areas. We left our belongings close to where the lifeguard was stationed. I wore my light blue Lycra shorts and white tank top into the water, while they stripped down to their black underwear.

We ran into the water together, the icy coldness of the sea was a shock. I turned to see a big wave hit my friend, pulling down their black underwear, displaying their white ass. They were holding their phone with one hand, while trying to hold up their underpants with the other hand. I could see the life guards looking our way. For once I was not the most naked or embarrassed person.

My friend pulled their underwear up again just in time for another wave to hit them. The water surged around them and they lost their footing. They stood up again with arm flailing and looking like a drowned rat.

We played in the waves for a while, enjoying the warm sun and refreshing waves. Some of the surfers nearby noticed us, so I let the waves hit me full force, soaking my crop top and making it see-through, and exposing my nipples hardened from the cold water.

After spending enough time in the surf, we gathered our belongings and walked along the beach to explore the next bay. The area was deserted, with a number of large expensive houses overlooking it. I removed my clothes and strolled naked among the rocks along the rocky bay. I dared my friend to go topless. Some surfers on their boards waiting for waves appeared to be watching us. We found a secluded spot among the rocks and lay down. With a little encouragement my friend also got naked and we basking in the warm sun on our exposed bare bodies.

I closed my eyes, I imagined people in those houses looking down at us while we sunbathed naked. One hand drifted towards my pussy and I started to gently teasing myself. I kept hoping a hunky surfer would find us among the rocks. Eventually, we walked naked back around the rocky bay, stopping to get dressed before continuing along the beach toward the car park, carrying our shoes since our feet were covered in sand.

We cleaned our feet at some nearby outdoor showers before I stood under the water to rinse my clothes of saltwater. Standing under the shower, I playfully raised my white tank top, exposing my breasts in public. I squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples, enjoying my friend's shocked expression.

As we approached the car, they announced with a smile that the wet clothing would damage the car's leather seats. With no alternative attire available, I jokingly asked if they dared me to strip naked in the car, and they just nodded with a smile.

The car park was now extremely crowded, but I figured it wouldn't be an issue since I had been naked in a car before. I opened the passenger side door while they stood behind me providing cover. I lowered my Lycra shorts halfway down and dropped my bare ass into the low car seat. I then slid my shorts off over my running shoes and handed them over. I pulled my crop top off, and now completely naked, I swung my legs into the car while they closed the door behind me.

I heard them open and then closed the car boot, returning to the driver's side and opening the driver's door. I stopped them and said I dared them to drive home naked. They glanced around at the busy car park and then they quickly removed their clothes, and threw them behind the seats, before dropping into their seat. A group of people strolled past the car on their way to the beach but they did not seem to notice us sitting there naked in the car.
Looking over at my naked friend and teasingly said, “I’m surprised you were brave enough to get naked”.

Their next action left me shocked. With a huge smile, they stated “Oh, I can be daring too”. With that said, they unlatched a locking mechanism on the roof and pressed a button on the central console. The windows slid partially open and then, with whirring electric motors, the car's roof slid back and started to fold behind the seats. With only the bright blue sky above me, I felt completely exposed in the low sports car. Anyone passing by could look down into the low vehicle and see every inch of my nude body.

They were already backing out of the parking space when the roof finally sealed itself behind the seats. Carefully navigating through the car park, we rejoined the road. We slowly drove past two women strolling on the pavement wearing bikinis. One did a double take and stared directly down at our exposed breasts and laps as we drove past. I sunk further down in my seat and quickly looked in the mirrors. The woman had stopped and was saying something to her friend, pointing after our car.

Exiting the crowded beach area, we accelerated quickly as we climbed the hill. The car swiftly navigated the tight turns along the winding country road. Gradually, I began to enjoy the sun and wind on my bare skin. On multiple occasions, we had to halt for oncoming traffic on the narrow road, leaving me feeling like the other driver could totally see me naked.

Upon reaching the hill's summit, we encountered roadworks managed by a young girl holding a red stop sign and listening to a radio. As we slowed to a stop in front of her, she switched the signal to Go, allowing us to pass at a slow speed. Our eyes met, and I noticed her mouth fall open as we drove on. Thankfully the construction workers did not even glance in our direction as we drove past slowly.

Back on the open road, I found my heart racing. Slipping a hand between my legs, I discovered my pussy was very wet, spreading my thighs, and began playing with myself. Catching my friend watching me, I instructed them to concentrate on driving and reached over to pinch their nipple, causing them to squeal in surprise.

The road became increasingly built up as we entered a coastal town. Approaching a zebra crossing a woman and her teenage daughter were waiting. My friend thankfully stopped the car well short of the crossing and let them completely cross before driving on. They did not even give us a second look. It was nerve-racking to drive slowly through the busy town centre while naked but no one seemed to notice us driving past topless.

Leaving the town, we drove along the coast until reaching the city's outskirts. We took the motorways encircling the city. It was nerve racking to look up at taller vehicles as we passed them or stopped at multi-lane intersections next to them. We exited the motorway and entered a residential area that was largely empty of people and cars.

Slowing down, they turned into their driveway and drove up to the garage attached to their house, which they opened by remote control. Once parked inside their garage, they turned to face me and asked if I had enjoyed the drive. I reached between my legs and responded with a grin that I was very wet. With a big smile, they leaned over and gave me a long passionate kiss.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lionsan for this post: