View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 02:39 AM   #34
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Okay so I did the marshmallow one! Sorry for the slow report I felt too weak to even type afterwards!

So I warmed up with my large silicone plug, after a while I changed to the tunnel, sadly it’s still really not easy to get in takes a lot of forcing until the blunt open end finally slides into my ass. It really does force me so wide open. I laid on the bathroom floor with a bowl of water next to me and got to work dipping the marshmallows in water and sliding them into the plug. It was easy at first, the plug essentially held me so open that there was a lot of space up there! After a while though I could really feel myself filling up (these weren’t mini marshmallows either they were full sized ones). I was determined to do the whole bag so eventually managed to force all 30 into the holes stretching my insides deep and wide then I quickly put the closing plug in and tied it in place with a rope harness.

The next 20 mins was torture! The feeling was so intense my ass wanted them out but couldn’t get them out, spasmodic g over and over trying to push them out, even leaking around the outside of this giant plug. Eventually I couldn’t stand it anymore and removed the closing plug, immediately 30 half dissolved goey marshmallows flew out of me!

Thanks for the dare and sorry the report took so long! Still be great to carry this on with some more, even just training tasks to make insertion easier. Time with the other plugs etc.

Thanks all!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post: