View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 12:09 PM   #8
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

@MrCharcol - Thank you. Glad to know i come across well. Hopefully more will continue to demonstrate how we care for each other.

Part 6 - Redheads have the most fun

Work kept me plenty busy for the next three weeks. I still made sure to follow all my rules, because they make me a better girl. In fact i'd grown my range of panties and bras, and i was now wearing girly underwear full time. I was practically living in chastity. Plugged for hours at home. Daily play times with my dildos, making sure i trainined myself to suck and fuck.

Mistress and I talked every day. We shared a Tumblr account so we could show off likes and interests and fun things. I let Mistress post some of my sissy pics. Yes i'd done it myself, but only in private chats. Knowing i wasn't in control of what was posted, where, how long, made me nervous. But like, in a good way. That constant bubbling feeling of being a slut. Mmmm it was good.

Frankly, Naomi was the only thing left in my mind. All my standard boy thoughts and feelings were altered beyond recognition. I still hung around friends regularly. But whereas before Adidas, my Naomi side was the act, now my boy side was the act. She had made me completely relaxed and transformed.

Eventually i got time off work and alone to play! I got on some red panties, black bra, and threw on one of my favourite pink floral print dresses. Topped off with a lovely strawberry blonde wig. I wanted to look beautiful and special for my Mistress. Naturally she approved, but did give a few tips on how to improve my blush work.

We did some pics focusing on my being cute. I even went and sat in the sun on my balcony. Chatted for a bit but unsurprisingly after not too long i was back inside on my knees acting like a kitty and begging Mistress to use me. We put a focus on bodywriting. I had "sissy slave" on one thigh, "sexy sub" on the other. "Doll" and "toy" on my chest and stomach. "Whore" also on my chest, with my nipple as the o. After quite a bit of teasing i was allowed to stick a dildo on the wall and fuck myself.

Mistress wasn't finished with me yet. I added "spank me" to my left arm, "property", "whore", "use me", "puppet", "barbie" all to my stomach and chest. I was very much covered at this point. I had to get a pair of heels and hump them, and lick them, yet more humiliation. But i couldn't stop smiling, it was fun and i loved being a slut for my Mistress.

Back to the dildo, giving it a wipe and clean, before sucking and deepthroating it. This was breaking me, and i got an idea. I grabbed one of my big coats and raced downstairs. In the carpark at the back of my building i dropped the coat and snapped a few pics. Sissy Naomi standing in her panties and bra, covered in degrading bodywriting. An unbeleivable rush, just to put a smile on Mistress Adidas' face. It worked!

The play time finished with my tail plug. I put it in and played around on all fours for a while. Knocking another butt plug around and chasing it. Hehe it was silly of course but i like being her Kitty. I can relax even more in that mode and just let Miss worry about decisions, i just look cute, purr, and say "Yes Misstress!"

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Adidas for this post: