View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 02:25 PM   #16
viterz72

Chapter 9

Sarah: Uhhh this is disgusting.

Amy: Better you than me Sarah. Haha it looked really good on camera though.

Sarah: I am going to go clean myself up. Untie this bitch and make him clean this all up.

Sarah left to go wash up. Amy proceeded to untie Jake who was still coughing and trying to regain control of himself. Once untied he drank some water and composed himself. As he was cleaning up Sarah came back from washing up.
Looking at him with disgust, Jake turned to her.

Jake: Sorry about that.

Sarah: Oh it’s fine. Knowing how the rest of tonight is going to be for you makes me a lot less mad…. Amy can you give me a hand while Jessica finishes cleaning this up.

Amy: Yeah no problem

The girls left and went upstairs leaving Jake to clean up the mess. He thought about what they could possibly do to make the night any worse. Just staying awake would be bad enough. His body had been pushed pretty far throughout the day. Finally when he was done he walked back upstairs to meet up with the Amy and Sarah. As he got to Amy’s room he was again in disbelief by what he saw. The girls were putting a dog cage together. He knew it was for him, but still couldn’t help asking.

Jake: What is that for?

Sarah: It is where you are sleeping tonight silly.

Amy: Yeah Sarah wanted to get a smaller cage for you but I thought that was a little too mean so I insisted we get one made for a large dog.

Sarah: Yes after talking with Amy about this idea we agreed you should be more comfy in this one. We need you well rested of course. Aren’t we the sweetest.

Jake didn’t respond and Sarah zapped him with the dog collar.

Sarah: I said aren’t we the sweetest?

Jake: Yes both of you are very sweet and kind.

Sarah: That’s better. Now since you puked on me earlier any time I wake up throughout the night you will get shocked for my amusement haha. Just thought you should be aware. Now put this on and let’s get you in the cage. It will be locked so you can’t sneak out during the night.

Sarah handed Jake an adult diaper. He took it and tried to put it on but was struggling some with the straps trying to put them on while standing up.

Amy: I think he needs our help Sarah.

Sarah: Haha I think your right. Lay down on the bed Jessica.

Jake did as he was told once again learning that it was best to do everything he was told without question or hesitation. Once the diaper was on he crawled into the cage and Amy put a lock on the door.

Sarah: Sleep tight. And keep quite until we open the cage in the morning. Before then you are not allow to speak.

Jake closed his eyes and tried to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. Even though it was a little cramped being as tired as he was he thought it wouldn’t be long before he fell asleep. Sarah zapped him a few times just for the fun of it and giggled.

Sarah: Couldn’t help myself haha.

Jake didn’t respond knowing he wasn’t allowed to speak. He drifted off to sleep pretty quickly. Sarah only shocked him one time when she woke up in the middle of the night. Jake woke up and wanted to stretch but couldn’t. Took about an hour for him to fall back asleep but eventually he did. It wasn’t till morning when he woke up again from another shock. At this point he really had to pee and hoped he would be let out.

Sarah: Morning dumbass. Get your ass up and make me and Amy some breakfast. We want pancakes, eggs, and bacon with hash browns.

Jake: Can I please go to the bathroom first?

Sarah: You may but put this on and the heels you were wearing yesterday before you start cooking. We want you presentable while serving us haha.

Sarah handed Jake a slutty maid costume with all the extras including a wig. It had garter straps and fishnet thigh highs. Jake took the outfit and left to go relieve himself in the bathroom. He got ready as he was told to before starting to make breakfast. He was starting to get more use to wearing feminine clothing. The heels still hurt but were starting to get more conformed to his feet.

Amy: Hurry up already we are hungry!

Amy yelled from her bedroom.

Jake: I will be there in one minute!

Jake yelled back and quickly got their food on plates. He rushed back to the room but didn’t move too quickly so that he did not trip. He didn’t want to think what would happen if he ruined their breakfast.

Jake: Here you are Princess and Princess.

Sarah: How are we supposed to eat without silverware or drinks idiot!?

Jake: Sorry mama I will be right back.

Jake hurried back to the kitchen and poured each of them a glass of orange juice and grabbed some silverware. Once back at the room he handed them the silverware but realized there was no place for them to set their drinks while in bed. He stood there in confusion. Amy realized he didn’t know what to do with the drinks.

Amy: You can just hold those and hand them to us as needed. You look great by the way. Except I think you need some lipstick. Go put on that red lipstick that’s on my dresser.

Jake went to go put on the lipstick. He took his time applying it in the mirror to not screw it up. As he was doing so his ass was sticking out in perfect view for Amy and Sarah. Once applied he turned back around and continued to hold their drinks as they ate breakfast.

Amy: Much better.

As Amy and Sarah were finishing up their breakfast the doorbell rang. Each of them looked at each other with giggles of excitement. Jake started instantly sweating looking at their excitement not knowing what they had planned.
viterz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to viterz72 for this post: