View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 06:47 PM   #4
Heart
getDare Succubus

Annie waits outside Mr. Redford's office fifteen minutes prior to her scheduled appointment. Annie was often always late, but she didn't want Mr. Redford to be aware of this, she was hoping this summer while at the academy she could leave that habit off the island.

Mr. Redford opens the door, he is dressed in a black suit with a red dress shirt a black tie but the oddest part of his outfit were his black boots, Annie had noticed the boots almost immediately since she had never seen a suit paired with boots and not black or brown dress shoes. Annie loves loves loves boots so she was thrilled that Mr. Redford seemed to wear his boots with any outfit.

Mr. Redford tells Annie that for the first thirty minutes of this appointment we are equals. He states that when the beeper goes off Annie will decide if she wants to continue the appointment as equals or if she would like to give Mr. Redford her consent to enter a power exchange dynamic for the summer. Annie thinks to herself that this will be an easy choice, as there is no way she'd be willing to give up her power after only 30 minutes.

They begin to talk about Annie's experience and knowledge of the Master/slave lifestyle. Mr. Redford is pleasantly surprised at the amount of knowledge Annie has a such a young age. Annie and Belle are the youngest students accepted for the 2018 summer season at the academy. In the history of the school there has never been a nineteen year old accepted for the summer none the less two. Mr. Redford realizes quickly in their talk that although Annie has all the book knowledge she has almost no real experience. Annie has been in an online D/s dynamic since she was 16 but they had never met face to face. Annie had always done solo cam shows. Annie had never been in a real life relationship not even a vanilla relationship. She had never seen a real dick nor touched a pussy except for her own. Mr. Redford was a little concerned about Annie, but was excited for her to be able to finally get to add real life experiences to her journey.

Thirty minutes passed and the buzzer goes off. Mr Redford says "Annie, it has been thirty minutes, I would like for you to decide if you are ready to give up some of your power to me. If you decide that you are comfortable with giving me some power; you will be required to address me as Sir, and you will speak only after I speak to you. The rest of the time you'll be sitting on the floor, looking up at me to speak. I will not do anything physical to you and you will have the color system to keep you safe. If at any time you begin to feel uncomfortable you will say red and our conversation will go in a different direction, if you say yellow, I will lighten up the conversation but will stay in the same subject area and if at any time you say green I will keep the conversation going at the speed that we are having it or I'll choose to intensify the conversation. As, you see Annie, although you'll be giving some power to me, you'll still have enough power to keep yourself safe and comfortable."

Annie, gets off the chair and sits at the feet of Mr. Redford and looks up at him and says "I would like to give up some of my power to you Sir." Mr. Redford smiles and pours himself and Annie a glass of water. He hands Annie the glass and tells her that although right now she doesn't need his permission to drink she has it and is allowed to drink her water at anytime of this appointment.

The rest of the appointment goes fantastic. Annie is so excited and feels so comfortable with Mr. Redford. Annie had only used the color green during the appointment and she never felt the need to use yellow, or red. Annie left the appointment with a bag given to her by Mr. Redford. Annie was instructed to not open the bag until she was in her bedroom alone. Annie rushed to her bedroom, as she couldn't wait any longer to find out what was inside of her bag.

Last edited by Heart; 05-22-2018 at 01:57 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Heart for this post: