View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 07:22 AM   #6
JnAO

Hello. I read "A little about me" in your blog and reading this... I don't think looking like a female has anything to do with femininity.

See, a girl who wears skinny jeans is not any less feminine than one who wears dresses. One may look sexier or sweeter than the other but it's not definitive of femininity. To me, I find that someone with the interest to read books (whether he/she reads it or not is another issue) is feminine. I also relate femininity to sweet things, whether it is feeling, taste or smell. So when a guy like candies, I'd say this is his feminine side.

Reading your blog, I like to highlight that femininity has nothing to do with gender identity. A boy who loves sports is not any less feminine than a girl who loves to bake and vice versa. It is their preference as a human being. Similarly, having feelings for a boy as a boy, or a girl as a girl has nothing to do with gender identity. It is sexual identity.

However, if in this moment, you can only feel "right" living as a female in this world and this is the motivation behind this thread, then maybe, you want to seek professional help psychologically and physically.

P.S. Bigender seems to be a difficult position to be in, because each moment the feeling of being in the wrong gender sets in, he/she will struggle until the moment passes on and he/she settled on his physiological gender, only for the short period of time. I strongly advise to seek professional help on this too.

Please be careful not to hurt your health regardless.
JnAO is offline   Reply With Quote