View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 04:27 PM   #1829
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
A cheeky little slut needs more punishment.

Insert your vibe and hold it there using a tight pantie. Turn to max and keep it in for 36 minutes.

While inserted, spank your tits and ass with spoon in front of a mirror 36 times so you can see what a slut you are. Then run your roller on your nipples 18 times each side. if the timer isn't finished by this time kneel in front of the mirror and cuff your hands behind your back, look at yourself in the eyes for the remaining time.

Bonus point to do this with a full/near full bladder.
So I drank a full bottle of water just before this but I don’t think that affected anything. Since you didn’t say which vibe and you didn’t mention the thrusting on my rabbit vibe I used my g spot vibe. Even on high it wasn’t too bad, I only got close once in the 36 minutes. I did all of the spanking within the first 10 minutes which was sore but it mainly hurt my breasts and then I’ve never actually used my roller on my nipples before and it didn’t start hurting till about 10 rolls in but it was a really interesting type of pain, I’ve never felt it before. For the final 20 minutes I grabbed my handcuffs and sat in front of the mirror and I don’t really like keeping eye contact with people for too long so my eyes kept drifting away from my own eyes. It was fun to do, thank you 😊

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote