Thread: Fiction: The Trip (The Slave Part 3)
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 12:13 PM   #16
Whispering Dom

Part 15

She gazes out over the water, the sun sinking low painting the buildings across the water a vivid orange. She turns back from the window into the room, sees Harry standing there. He’s dropped his bag on the floor. She drops hers and smiles at him.

“I like it Harry” she says. “This place feels nice.” she walks to him and puts her arms around him. “I’m glad we came. Thank you.” She feels him stroke her back.

“That’s good Taylor. Me too.” His voice sounds a bit husky. She looks up at him. “Now I want you to strip.” Her mouth drops open, but she nods at him.

“Yes Harry. If that’s what you want.” She quickly undresses, and stands naked in front of him. The way he’s looking at her is almost frightening, there’s an intensity she’s not sure she’s seen before. She trembles slightly.

“You’ve been a very good girl Taylor” he says. He pauses. “Very good. You took my edging, you obeyed me on the plane.” Again he pauses. “I’m very pleased with you.” She’s looking at him, happy that he’s pleased, wondering what will come next… “I’m going to give you a reward.” She smiles at him, her heart racing.

“Thank you Harry.” She wonders what it will be. She looks at him expectantly. He hesitates.

“Your Dom needs to cum Taylor.” She’s caught by surprise, but then she realizes that he’s been pleasuring her since before they left his apartment. Of course he needs to cum! She nods.

“Yes Harry. I understand.” She looks at him. “I’m yours Harry, use me as you want. You know you can.” He nods.

“I’m going to let you do something that I know you like, but that I don’t let you do often.” He pauses again. “That’s your reward.” And more gently. “And I hope it will help you realize how much I treasure you.” She nods. She thinks she knows. She watches as he starts to undress. He’s soon naked, and yes, she can see he does need to cum. He is throbbing. He goes to sit on the bed, and gestures for her to sit next to him. “You know what your reward is?” She nods.

“I think so Harry” and she leans in and kisses him, then she pushes him down onto the bed, and lowers her face to him. She hesitates for just a moment, her lips inches from him. She pokes her tongue out, and slowly licks him, feels it spasm, feels him shudder. Her heart is beating fast, she adores his cock. She licks her lips, and slowly presses them to the tip, then slides them over him, slowly. He moans loudly as she takes him in her mouth, all the way. She holds him in her mouth, feeling him twitch. She knows it won’t take long, and she wants to make the most of it.

Slowly she slides her lips back up him, letting her tongue swirl around him, all the way to the tip, coming off him and kissing and licking his head. He’s groaning with pleasure, and she can already taste precum. She wishes she could make this last, but she knows he needs to cum. This is still for him, not really for her. She kisses the tip one more time, lifts her eyes to look at him, sees his head lifted off the bed, looking at her. She smiles, and then plunges down on him again.

She starts to suck him fast, her head bobbing up and down. God it feels good to have him in her mouth like this, a real reward, a real treat. Her hands are playing with his balls as she sucks him. She imagines they are very full with the amount he’s been playing with her. She can hear him moaning quietly, feel his cock twitching in her mouth, knows it won’t be long. She tastes more precum, hears him gasp, then feels his semen flood into her mouth. She swallows it down, she won’t waste a drop. She keeps sucking him, finally coming off him, and slowly licking the end clean, kissing it, her Dom’s wonderful cock.

He’s laying there, panting, and she lays down next to him. She puts her hand across his chest, squeezes him. She’s so happy, here in this magical place with Harry. She looks up at him, his eyes are closed, he’s breathing quieter now. Is he asleep? She snuggles in next to him, the naked sub, lying on the bed with her naked Dom. She couldn’t feel happier. She closes her eyes and is asleep before she knows it…

She wakes, disorientated. Where is she? Then she remembers…

Sunlight is streaming in through the window of their room. She can hear the sound of the shower in the bathroom. She’s under the sheet, doesn’t remember getting there herself, Harry must have put her there. Did she really sleep all through the night? She stretches out in the bed. She feels wonderful, she remembers the flight, blushes at what Harry did with her, remembers her reward, being allowed to suck his cock. She smiles happily.

The shower has stopped, and Harry comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looks at her and smiles, goes to window, looks out, then turns to look at her.

“Good morning Tay. How are you feeling?” She sits up, letting the sheet slip off her, exposing her breasts.

“I feel really good Harry. I must have been tired, did I really sleep the whole way through from yesterday?” He nods at her, smiling.

“Yes.” He pauses. “Now, why don’t you go and take a shower, then we can go out and get some breakfast.” She stretches again, then gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom. She can feel Harry’s eyes on her naked body the whole way.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: