View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 03:47 PM   #1
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Female 28/female/dom seeks 30-40/male/sub in any place

28/female/dom seeks 30-40/male/sub in any place

About Me:

I'm 28 year old female. I am Dominant; I have zero interest in being submissive or switching. I have had several online submissives, although I have never had one in person.
I like giving pain tasks, teasing a lot and denying orgasms. I also enjoy making guys girly. The things I'm not interested in are blackmail, permanent, pee or such things. I'm pretty flexible, although I will tell you if I'm not comfortable. With my tasks, I try to be pretty creative and detailed and I aim to make them fun if possible. I am willing to send photos after some time.
Outside of kink, I love my bunny. If you talk to me, I promise I will annoy you with adorable pictures of him.
I also love reading! A lot. I have way too many books.
I also have health issues and there are a few bad days and I ask that you are patient.

I'm looking for a new submissive, as my previous submissive and I stopped talking a bit ago, due to his health.

What I'm Looking for:

☆ A male between 28 and 40 ish. I'm not interested in someone younger than me or someone a lot older than me.
☆ If you wish to send photos and videos, you can; however, this is not a mandatory requirement. You do not have to Skype or webcam. Due to my living situation, this isn't an option for me unfortunately.
☆ I'm looking for an online long term relationship. It's so difficult with short term relationships.
☆ For your likes, at least not have my limits in them. Anything else I'm flexible with.
☆ I will give you tasks and I'm willing to make rules. I'm flexible to what you would be willing. I'm not demanding one type of relationship.
☆ Your time zone does not matter to me, I'm flexible.
☆ I prefer submissives with at least some experience.
☆ With my hobby of reading, I ask that you offer detailed reports with your best attempt at good grammar. I will understand though if English is not your first language.
☆ You must be willing to talk kink and to be friends. For the first few days, there will zero kink talk or anything. Just friends and building trust! I find this makes the connection so much better.
☆ We can discuss what chat method we will use, I have several.

Something new this time around:

I have always looked for one sub and that's it. If your response is good, I will try to reply to it and do a trial basis. I would be okay with a few subs at once.

Please answer the following questions if you are brave enough to send me a PM
What are your likes?
What are your dislikes?
What are your limits?
What toys do you have?
What is your experience?
Are you in a relationship?
What type of relationship are you seeking?
What is your preferred chat method?
Can you explain what you expect from me?
Write me a few sentences about you.
Are you okay with everything mentioned in my ad?
Are you good with knowing I will be talking to other men? (I've had a negative reaction in the past)
Please include at least a 25 word essay on denial and you (what do you think about it, etc.) and provide a 50 word example of you begging to cum...! Never said I'd be easy.

Don't reply if you are:

-》If you are under 28
-》If you are over 40.
-》If you can Never Chat - I want someone who I am able to talk to, which helps build a connection and trust. I do understand if you are busy, although never being able to talk is difficult for me. I'm close to the Eastern time zone. Not quite but close.
-》 If you are not okay with denial. I love denying guys.
-》Begging is perfectly fine. Being over dramatic isn't. There's a very fine line between the two.
-》 If you don't know how to beg or you cannot attempt.
-》If you are not okay with pain.
-》 If you do not have any experience.
-》 If you do not answer all the questions!

Since I know I will get lots of responses, I will not be able to send a proper response to all. Best of luck!
The following 7 users say Thank You to sexyred92 for this post: