View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 01:41 AM   #689
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demigra View Post
Mind if i join this?hehehe
Sure thing. Welcome to the party, Demigra. Every post adds. You can also give out PM dares here in the thread. You don't need a list of own PM dares for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
Thanks, raised all the counters, and added the hour to my H cups was already afraid of running out of hours to wear them thanks for looking out for me there

It's not just you so I took a day off my boobs today and will moan again tomorrow. I went for my semi-daily 10k yesterday so also completed the 1km for you. Saw two fawns for the first time in about six months so it kinda made up for the 30°C and the 5 mosquitos that got me
Damn little bloodsuckers. Hope you are well though. Taking off some time and just relax is important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
My bad thought I get +100 for saying how much I've liked your report and another + 100 for the advice but have misread it. Anyway seems like cheekyness pays off
Thanks for completing them I knew deep inside you you couldn't resist
No, my bad. You are absolutely right. Just re-read and noticed I forgot about that rule. It's a good one. Now I am glad I dud the full amount. Even more thanks for your advice. Hope I did express more of my feelings and thoughts this time. I have the tendency to remain silent or even unaware of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420jenni View Post
Cass, I'm loving how eager you are for all of this ^.^ it just makes me want to give you more and more and more!

What can you OFFER us today?
@Jenni: Thanks, jenni. In between, I am not so eager to do it, but after you changed that, I am all in for you.
Just to clarify, each duty works on all the banked amounts at once, but only per user and day. Or did I overlook or forget a special I gave you here? It's easy fo happen since I tend to have so many.

Since you like to give me that Bingo task, until end of Sunday (when I go to sleep for the night), every Bingo in a post without a deepthroat bomb and without duty adds 3 to the counter instead of 1.

With your special discount you spent only 125 tokens taking your account down to 1,619

When I couldn't sleep yesterday night I cuddled with my tiger teddy. Should have done that earlier.

Who wants to receive more PM dares?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 07-19-2018 at 01:46 AM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote