View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 04:42 AM   #14
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

Step 1: Teasing is fun! 5 minutes
First, you are going to need access to your winky, so pull down your pants and undies just below your hips.
Roll a die to decide your first step! Set a timer for 5 minutes and do what the dice choose for 5 minutes:

6. Pull up the video/picture/story you chose in the beginning. Pull your pants and undies down to your knees. Touch your thighs and legs for the entire 5 minutes, making sure to regularly slightly brush your penis/balls, but never touch them more than that slight brushing. Pretend like it is a girl flirting.

--> uuuuuuuuuuuum

Step 2: More teasing is more fun! 4 minutes
Maybe you should pull your pants down to your ankles now? Hmmm? Yes, I think you should!
Roll a die to decide your first step! Set a timer for 4 minutes and do what the dice choose for 4 minutes:

3. Touch however you like, but as soon as you get hard, stop touching. As soon as you start to go soft, touch just until you are hard again. Basically you are just touching enough to stay hard.

--> hell of course

Step 3: Better start that report!
already began

Step 4: Edges are fun too!
Now I think I want you a bit more worked up, so we will do a few edges to get you there. Roll a die to determine how many:

1. 6 edges

--> hard not to cum in such situation but I succeeded

Step 5: Shenanigans
First: Roll a die to determine how long this step will last:
2. 6 minutes
3. Two handed (down strokes): Make a fist with one hand and slide it down over your penis to the base. When the head of your penis emerges, slide the other hand down in the same way right after it. Repeat this consistently unless you need to take a break (pause the timer if you are taking a break.) You can choose the speed.

Before moving on to step 6: Edge once, then continue writing your report. You can touch as much as you like while you do this, but no getting to an edge. When you are done writing, move on to the next step.
Note: If you are not fully naked at this point (because you didn't take off your shoes/socks?) grab your penis with your right hand, and don't let go until you are fully naked. --> sure I do and I am

Step 6: More shenanigans!
1. 3 minutes
3. Stroke at any speed, keep your eyes closed the entire time. You may not not pause or take breaks, you can only adjust the speed/pressure, so make sure to pace yourself! If you accidentally open your eyes: stop, use the ice (one full rub over your penis and balls) to calm yourself down, restart the timer, and try again!

Step 7: A challenge
3. 2 minutes

--> I succeeded so went to step8

Step 8: How and When Can you cum?
Roll a die to decide what happens now!
4. You must wait at least 1 hour before you can cum (and then can only cum standing up).

--> I did ! wow such a realease !

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote