View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 08:15 AM   #3
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

1. Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? The only exception would be if someone else took your place.

What a dastardly choice! I am a little intrigued by the concept that I could only orgasm if someone took my place. I already know I couldn't go without indefinitely, so it's not that infinite denial is appealing. But not ever being able to make my partner orgasm would be quite difficult, even if making them cum wasn't something they personally felt much need for. On the other hand, if I remained in a secure relationship with a readily-available significant other, there are certain possibilities for being swapped out and sent to go listen just to get relief that could have some appeal.

2. Would you rather your closest family (parents, siblings or children) or your closest friends found out about your kinks? If they already know replace with the worse secret about you that no-one knows.

My friends, because it seems more appropriate to share with peers. It could be a little awkward, but not as much as with family, plus a few already know -- at least in general terms.

3. Would you rather perform your kinks for who you picked above or see them perform them? (If they perform there's no assumption that they'd like it but they'd be forced to do it anyway).

I don't believe in forcing my sexuality on others, but if they were willing or it were a question of being forced either way, I'd rather be kinky in front of them than force someone uninterested to perform for me. And of course, if they were interested, I'd have more fun getting to act out my kinks than watching them have all the fun.

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove?

I'd remove the inhibition stopping a hard limit! Probably the one involving being called certain names. It's there for a reason, but name-calling is mainly a psychological issue, so an utter absence of guilt or distaste around it would really change its nature, making it fairly easy to give up.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote