Thread: M Freeze
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 06:00 AM   #10
nnails

Default It said

It said

It said “dear Carolyn and paul. I hope you like the view, We will be like this for around 8hrs please take a few pics and show me later. Carolyn we would like you to like my pussy while lee cock is in side pretty please “. Paul you may also put your cock in my mouth if you so wish.

Paul looks at Carolyn and says. “Well it would be turn on for me to. Should we have shower first since we are very sweaty”. Paul leaves the room and heads to bath room and here put th shower on. I find my mobile phone and take a few pics as laura asked me to. I move to Laura and reach down and run my fingers over impaled pussy. I whisper in to laura ear and whisper I bet you loved that you naughty girl. I leave the room and join Paul in the shower. We wash each other down and come back in to bed room

Paul looks at me and says. “well it’s time for you to start playing”. I look at paul and I see he as is mobile in hand ready to take pictures. I look at paul and say “ would you like picture of me stood next to laura”. I see Pauls eye light up I walk over and stand next to Laura and paul takes a few pics. I can see paul getting turned on as his cock begins to grow. Pauls says “Do you want to record a little video?” I look at him and blurt out “Here I am next to my goddess Laura and I will be licking her pussy while paul fucks me. Pauls Cock shoots up!!!!!

I get on my knees and start licking Laura pussy and the cock buried in her pussy. I feel pussy kneel down and feel is cock go in and then out and then in. I feel such a naughty little girl. I lick viciously on Laura pussy. I stop and look and paul while he is pumping me and turned round and say it’s your turn to have your picture taken next to laura with your hard on.

Paul Stops and stand next to laura. I pick my phone up again and take few shots. I then say “laura said you can put your cock in her mouth” Paul Looks at me and turns round. He put his hand round Laura head and slowly pushes. I carry on taken pics. Every so slowly it goes in inch by inch. I then realise laura must now have the full 6 inches in . I see paul big grin and he says” well she not complaining about so I think I will slide it in and out a bit. I watch and rub my pussy as it turned me on . Paul is watching me and he says “ why don’t you rub your pussy over lee face? He wont mind” I give paul the look and move round the back. I climb on to lee chest and I can feel laura face being fucked I move my hips down and put my pussy and lee nose and mouth and start to rub my pussy up down his mouth and face. It feel so good. Paul hand me bottle and I drink from it. Let water dripple down my body on to lee face. I then freeze…

I feel paul stop fucking laura face and he walks round and says” Well I saw you getting turned on what I was doing to laura , it’s now your turn”. I see paul get close and his cock is touching my face. I feel paul put his hand on the back of my head and he slowly pushes cock in. I am getting so turned on but I can move or choke on his cock. I feel the cock hit the back of my throat and pauls balls resting on chin. Paul stops for moment and then the face fucking begins. In out , int out and feel so good. I wonder what lee can see. I then feel paul cock spasm and feel cum in my throat. Paul pulls his cock out and whispers in my ear. I don’t know how long you going to be like that but I hope you like my cum.

Paul moves around and here move around. Paul then moves back in to my view. He is now dressed and as his phone in his hand. He takes a few more pics and says. “well all I am going home now I don’t think I can get hard again. . see you all soon and Carolyn thanks for being my cum dumpster. I am horrified of being called that but it is true. Paul leaves room and hear him go down stairs and leave the house.

Sometime later I splutter back in to life. I reach over to drink from bottle. I freeze, I won’t be drinking from that this time. I get off lee and go to bathroom and drink from tape and wash the sticky cum from my mouth. I come back in to room I look at lee and laura they are going to be like that for many hours. I see laura mouth is now moved in to shape where she accepted pauls cock earlier. I leave over and kiss laura on the mouth and say “I will be going home now. Thanks for great time .can we do it again?” I get dressed and leave them turning the light off.
nnails is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nnails for this post: