View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:34 PM   #24
Maleslut92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslut92 View Post
Here is my link:

https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R920325752

10 drive fully naked and put the clothes behind your seat but you have to get out of the car and open the backdoor and put the clothes behind the seat
Well, I got up the courage to do this late last night. I didn't figure the intent was for me to open the backdoor and put the clothes behind the seat in my garage, so I got dressed in t-shirt, shorts, and underwear and drove to a mostly empty parking lot that is about 20 minutes from home around 1am. I carefully positioned myself away from cameras and other vehicles that were too close then I took off all my clothes and left on my socks and shoes. I then put my clothes in a plastic bag, quickly got out of my car and placed the plastic bag with my clothes behind the driver's seat and quickly got back into my car and drove home. Once I was home, I parked in my driveway, got out of the car and opened the backdoor to get the bag with my clothes in it and then took it into my house.

This was a very exciting dare. Thank you.

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote