View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 08:34 PM   #45
Spankingwedgiegirl

Location: Bent over a couch in a bra-connection wedgie having my butt beaten by daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
- Wooden bathbrush lets start from standing with that 10 for each side start out medium each one harder

- Wooden hairbrush now bend over and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Plastic hairbrush now lean over your bed and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Leather belt now lean over a chair and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Wooden paddle now on knees on the floor over and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Wooden spoon now bend over and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side

- Cord now bend over in the corner and use that 10 each side start out harder the the last time each one harder 10 each side stay for 30 mins

would like a kik when finshed
Owwie thank you for the punishment.

This one was my first one in a while, so it really warmed up my poor bottom. By the end I was wincing in pain after each stroke.

The 30 minutes in the corner really gave me time to reflect on being such a naughty girl

12 punishments left
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	41168E80-AF82-43F3-A159-1E545C0E5135.jpeg
Views:	20
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	9431  

This bitch is owned, property of franklydogo

Punishment suggestions will be forwarded to my daddy and reported on if selected.
Spankingwedgiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote