View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 12:07 AM   #9
Yasna

Default A Small Slip-Up

Day 21 of strict no touching in a sexual manner. This is just going to be a quick status update. I had some really busy days and not too many things noteworthy happened.

I've proceeded to use panty-liners all the time now. My pussy is always wet, leaking most of the time, and I think it's still increasing rather than waning. I like the feeling a lot, except for a small worry about the smell. Despite increased efforts in hygiene (I'm quite squeamish in this regard) I sometimes have the feeling I can smell my pussy juices (maybe I'm just paranoid). Recently in a crowded bus a poor little boy was so wedged in that he ended up with his face very close to my crotch. I felt very awkward, wondering whether he could smell something. Apart from this I'm on denial high far more often than not – I'd say 90 percent denial bliss, 10 percent internal struggle –, but when urge and horniness show up it's like being hit by a sledgehammer. And usually I don't see it coming. Have you ever buckled unexpectedly because you've been stabbed with a warm rod into the lower abdomen? And you feel everything tighten around the rod, almost clenching, twitching? That's how it feels sometimes. And I definitely miss the relaxation that a couple of nice orgasms can bestow upon you after busy days. I sometimes feel quite tense, but of course one can't have both, the relaxation from release and the amazing high spirits from denial.

I've already given it away in the headline – I had my first small slip-up. When I awoke two days ago my clit felt incredibly tight and hot, and I simply had to touch it just to relieve the tension. Or so I thought. I reached into my pyjama shorts, and slightly rubbed my clit. Ohhhh! It was not that was still in a sleepy haze; I was very well aware what I was doing. It took me about half a minute to call myself to order again. Just a small temporary loss of self-control; no reason to panic. I take it as a learning experience. When I reintroduce masturbation I'll have to be very, very careful. Because I went from nil to close to hundred in this short time. Despite it felt really good it was not too difficult to stop and the inevitable frustration lasted only for a few minutes. I'm overjoyed that I found something I really love and could imagine to pursue for the long haul (usually I'm quite erratic). But I'm still just experimenting. No pressure.

Explorations into denial, pain, and humiliation

Likes, dislikes, limits, toys

PM dares
Yasna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Yasna for this post: