View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 07:42 AM   #19
MastersVoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
What’s fine in small numbers but terrifying in large numbers?
Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to just go with the flow?
What animal would you most like to eat?
What fictional characters have you had a crush on over the years?
What would the box with all your hopes and dreams inside look like?
What was the worst shopping experience you’ve ever had?
What story you’ve heard has stayed with you and always disturbs you every time you think about it?
What was the most important appointment or deadline you missed?
1) Maths

2) Oh I totally go with the flow. If you are familiar with the Mayers Briggs personality traits, I am very much an INFP. I only plan the real serious stuff, everything else is a happy occurrence.

3) Pussy?

4) Totally had a thing for Lara Croft as a young teenager.

5) It would be a very simple box, nothing complex or decorative. No lock or combination code to get in. Once opened it would be full of love, humour and kink.

6) I visited KFC once and they guy serving up the chicken had a cold and sneezed into the bucket he was about to put my food into. I'm not a germophobe but seriously?!? Everyone else in line saw this and immediately looked at me to see if I was going to say anything, except for my ex GF. She knew what was coming and was pissing herself laughing at the side of the counter. Needless to say, I had a different person serving me, an apology from the Manager and a free bucket of chicken. Having worked in retail I'm usually pretty laid back about mistakes and oversights when shopping.

7) I heard this story of a parasite which lives in one of your eyes and overnight it quickly crawls across the bridge of your nose to go into the other eye. The only way to safely remove the parasite is to wait until it starts moving from one eye and use a pencil to rotate and curl it up before it can reach the other. That is fucking disturbing!

8) My I.T Exam at school. I overslept. Ooops.

Thanks for the questions

Last edited by MastersVoice; 03-01-2019 at 07:56 AM.
MastersVoice is offline   Reply With Quote