View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 07:34 PM   #186
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Are you a vegetarian or not? Nope
Does it take you longer to shave your legs or wash your hair? Shaving my legs takes forever.
Actually, do you prefer shaving or waxing? Shaving. I haven't tried waxing... it sounds like it would be painful.
Would you prefer to go braless or knickerless? Um neither really. I guess braless if I had to chose, just because underwires are a bitch. But for day to day wear I wouldn't go without either.
Underwired bras or non underwired bras? I like how underwired bras look on me since I have bigger breasts, but no underwire is more comfortable.
Do you prefer pads or tampons? Pads
In regards to contraception mostly used by women, the pill or something else? I use the pill. But that is more for medical reasons than contraception.
Do you have any keyrings on your keys? Yes. I actually still wear a lanyard at the moment.
Necklaces or earrings? Earrings
Bracelets or rings? Bracelets
Showers or baths? Showers
Skirts or trousers? Trousers
In regards to underwear, if you only had black and white, which would you choose? Black
What is your favourite pair of shoes that you own? I like my apple converse shoes. But I need some new laces for them.
What about your favourite item of clothing? Jeans or one of my hoodies.
Your favourite piece of jewellry? Hmm I have a nice necklace from when I was a bridesmaid in my aunts wedding that I like.
Ice cream or cake/cookies? Ice cream!!
Do you prefer music or films? Movies
Would you prefer a guy to cook or clean, if given the option? Cleaning. I am bad at keeping things clean...
Upon saying that, which of the two would you rather do? Cooking. I like to cooking sometimes.
Kittens or puppies? Kittens!!!
Are you a Night Owl or a Morning Lark? Ehh more of a morning lark. But I sometimes stay up late sometimes.
Would you prefer going bowling or ice skating? Ice skating! I like it more. Plus I am a little better at ice skating.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote