View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 08:43 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default May 2018 Dare of the Month

Theme: One for the Movies

Please choose one of the following to complete:

REENACT:Reenact a sexy scene from a movie or book. You can do this with a partner or by yourself. Add a kinky spin to it, or keep it as close to the original as you can.
THEATER SHENANIGANS: This is a hidden public dare. Go see a movie but make it interesting. Wear a tack bra, wireless vibrator, butt plug, etc. Or take a break and go to the bathroom during the movie and get up to no good. Please remember to not involve other people in your kink. Keep it hidden.
FAMOUS CHARACTER: Spend the day role playing your favorite movie character. Dress like them, talk like them, maybe even act out some of their best scenes. Kink is fun, but optional. You can keep this is vanilla as you would like.

Proof:Photo and/or Report. Photo is optional but encouraged.

Deadline: May 31, 2018

*Note: Even if photos are a limit, you may still choose to submit one. The photo does not have to be of your full body or even of you if you choose. Examples: use the movie poster and edit it to include your name, take a discreet photo of your shoes in the movie theater bathroom, or show us the costume for your character you chose.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote