View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 06:47 AM   #14
CassieWilliams

1. You were caught by Filch sneaking out at the middle of the night. He chains you in the dungeon and gives you a choice of either being locked up or a day nude in the dungeons where everyone can see you or be spanked by flying books repetitively for 30mins.
30 minutes doesnt seem too bad so I guess I would hope they didnt spank too hard

2. You are trying to make a poly juice potion the the shut off opposite gender washroom at night. You try to cast a spell on it to speed it up but accidently make your clothes disappear for 30mins. A ghost is in the washroom with you and is going to call other ghosts to come see you. Do you risk going back to your common room and be seen by a prefect or stay for the night and have ghosts see you nude.
I guess I would hope I didnt get seen by a prefect

3. At Ollivander's, he takes you to the back room to see which wands suit you the best. He actually gags and bounds you with one stroke of his wand. He takes off your clothes and starts feeling you up. He takes a wand and starts putting it in your anus. He gives you a choice of cumming from anal or not cumming at all but no anal.
I would go with cumming from anal over not coming ever again

4. DO you prefer a flexible "wand" or a hard "wand". A flexible "wand" is more easy to play around with but a hard "wand" is better for "fun times".
I guess a bit of flexibility is good

5. You have Snape for detention. As punishment, he has two potions in front of him. He's going to pour which ever potion you choose on your penis/clit. The first one smells spicy and is red. The second one is blue and smells extremely minty. Which one do you choose.
The blue one, I would hope the minty burn would go away quicker than the spicy red one

6. Hogwarts changed the rules for winning the house cup. The losing house cup get punished with having to give oral and anal sex to everyone else. Your house in last and it's the final chance to win points. Profesor Mcgonagall asks you a question that you know the answer to. Do you purposely answer wrong and have to face the punishment or do you answer correctly and avoid the punishment.
I would answer correctly

*BONUS*
Just a small question for those that took the Pottermore quiz. What house are you?
The house no one hears about A.K.A. Hufflepuff

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote