View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 02:00 AM   #2
Bunnibel
Baby Member

Favourite game or genres for doing tasks with? (MOBA, Roguelites etc)
MMOs are the only games I've experimented with before.

Any favourite kinks for indulging while gaming? (Personally I have done a lot of pee desperation)
Toy control, edging and forced orgasms.

When you are looking for tasks along these lines where do you look? (Faproluette, kinky gamer friends or GD)
In game I guess. I became friends with another girl who was pretty vocal about what she liked.

Have you set yourself challenges when gaming? If so what? (This could be death forfeits, I must reach X before I can Y, rewards/forfeits whatever)
I enjoy doing gameplay challenges sometimes to change it up and make things more immersive. I haven't done any dares or tasks by myself.

Do you find challenges in games motivating?
Sometimes they can be fun, but I'm just a causal gamer.

Any games where you have done tasks how good/experienced would you say you were at them? (Aka games you were very good at and you just want to spice it up, or do you enjoy penalties/rewards to help you push further when new to a game?)
I haven't really but am open to exploring. I also think playing against other people would be fun.

Have you ever done tasks when gaming with another person? (in person/voice calls etc)
Yes, with my friend but she did the tasks.

If yes, were they aware/involved?
Both of us were aware but the rest of the party wasn't.

If people weren’t aware, was that part of the thrill?
I think so. She preferred to play with randoms instead of her guild which I can understand.

Have you ever done games when you were both/all following rules?
Nope, she just enjoyed having things done to her. We did both engage in some mutual masturbation afterwards.

What type of games and what type of rules did you playing with them?
I controlled her lush while were were running dungeons. She was tanking so it was pretty fun, and it was older content so it wasn't too much of a distraction for her.

What games do you play where you would be interested in tasks being assigned in future?
I'm open to a lot, like I said I'm just a casual gamer but I like MMOs, RPGs, Sims, Roguelites, Retro, Platformers, Puzzles, Visual Novels and Racing. Not so much into FPS or MOBA games.

What type of dares/tasks would appeal for you in gaming?
Toy control, edging, denial, forced orgasms and I'd also like pee desperation. Maybe some humiliation?

(Shameless plug time) Does the idea of playing on a minecraft server run by and for getdare members appeal?
I haven't played Minecraft before but I'm always amazed by the builds others make. So maybe.
Bunnibel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bunnibel for this post: