View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 12:00 PM   #1
Felix645
Distinguished Member

Smile A website for orgasm denial tracking

Hey everyone!

I was always very fond of numbers, and I always liked the idea of tracking my progress on orgasm denial. The thing is, creating excel sheets and pullings statistics out of them is a real hassle for me. I know there probably are a lot of orgasm tracking apps out there but I think nothing really linked to that tease and denial stuff. I want to be shown what my most days without an orgasm are. What is my edging record? How much do I edge on average? Is there an increase to be seen? All those things really motivate me in terms of my current denial. But I havent really found something like that, feel free to inform me if I missed something though

But then I had a thought: If there isnt anything like this, why not making it myself? And with that thought comes the question: would there be anyone else interested in something like that?

So Im asking the getDare-Community: Is there anyone else who would like something like this? What are your thought, opinions, anything. Please leave a comment down below if you want to!

Since Im doing web-development for my job now, it would be a nice side project since I really like what Im doing right now and it would be fun to share some ideas!

Im looking forward to read any replies!

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Felix645 for this post: