View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 11:18 PM   #29
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXIII

Dear all,

My journey continues and I would first of all once like to say thank you to my great Sir who is guiding and controlling me. He really is amazing and he knows best.

I trust him more and also try to offer him more, not just by doing as told but by also trying to open up even more. I understand it is also for my benefit as communication and trust really are the key to progress.

And knowing Sir is feeling good is one of the biggest rewards possible. Like he repeated yesterday (we talked on cam again and it was so much easier than the first time and also so extremely rewarding. Thank you Sir) his needs should always come first so a good boy should listen, serve, answer with a simple “Yes Sir”, do as told and forget about his momental pleasure. Only than the boy can really get the pleasure he seeks - being satisfied by satisfying his superior, by doing as told. And I want to be that boy. I want to be a good boy for Sir.

Thinking about this and having another very open conversation also made me forget about my own silly hornyness and my useless little genitals (Sir chose the title of this blog so appropriately as it really is a recurring theme. Thank you Sir). It did not of course disappear completely but the mental reward of talking to Sir and also seeing his wonderful body, knowing he liked what he saw on cam (a naked and plugged aroused boy with all his nails varnished, wearing a collar, craving his words and also full heartedly enjoying the sight of Sir) was huge and perhaps very hard do grasp for you readers, especially if you never had the luck and gift of meeting someone like my Sir.

When I came home from work today I was rewarded with more of Sir’s messages. He came again after our cam to cam (thank you Sir and I so wish I could clean the mess Sir) and I felt very satisfied again. He had his mental orgasm and I in a strange way had mine - being chaste, not feeling it physically in any way, and also not having a mental rush of a Man’s climax (I am just a slave) but just a deep feeling of satisfaction. I do not know how else to explain it.

At the same time I was once again reminded that a slave can only get as much pleasure as Sir allows. And I got more than I imagined and perhaps deserved yesterday. Sir opened his shirt for me! Hot, hot, hot! And like Sir said that is more than enough sexual stimulation for me and I need to cool down my dirty fucking mind a little by having only cold showers this week (he knows how much I hate them). I will also have to contemplate on my errors by fucking my ass on my plug for one hour, facing the blank wall, nails painted, naked, collared and marked "Master’s Property". No chance of cum of course as I need to learn to control my useless genitals.

I could not have written this a few months ago when my blog was started but today I can only think of saying: “thank you, Sir. Thank you for your orders and the cold showers. Thank you for having your pleasure Sir and enjoying your orgasms Sir. I will of course do all that was ordered, having in my mind what a gift you gave me and how naughty I was yesterday, Sir.”

I am also very grateful for the routine Sir planned for me. Yesterday he said it became normal to me now, but, dear readers, it is normal to a point. It is a routine yes, but it is once again a daily challenge and reminder to focus on Sir and to be allowed to do as he wishes. And I want it to stay this way, not ever just do it automatically without having Sir in my mind.

To be a good boy.

I will keep you informed of new developments and am already looking forward to potential comments.

Thank you Sir.

Thank you readers and commentators.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote