View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 09:53 PM   #12
sluttymeowmeow

R came over at 10am on sunday. As she had instructed I left the door unlatched and kneeled naked while waiting for her to come. She wanted my pussy freshly shaved. She entered and I kissed her boots and knelt on the floor. She entered and stripped and lay on my bed with her vibrating wand and started using it on herself. She told me to bend over in front of her and start plugging my ass. I did. After this, she made me grind her calf with my pussy and her other foot in my mouth while she lay on the bed using the wand. After she came - she sat on my face and started grinding. All her pusys juices on my face. I loved it. I ate her bumhole out too. After she came, she washed up. I was not allowed to wipe her juices and she told me to wear this sheer tight dress no bra or panty with my white heels. I put on a coat and we left. I sat in her car with my dress hiked up at the bottom and pulled down on top. She caressed and grabbed me while she drove. She then made me squat and piss on the side of a highway as cars zoomed past us. While I was pissing, she stroked my flattop.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote