Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 05:30 PM   #78
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
“I thought it would be prefect. There’s no way we can lose track of you in this hot number.”
After everyone changed into the swimsuit, with me adjusting myself,, we made our way to the lakeside and to where the girls had picked out a spot. The lake was to the west of the camp with a couple of the trails overlooking the north half of it. The was a dock that housed a few boats campers could rent along with an area that was buoy offed to mark where campers could safely swim. On most evenings it made for a wonderful sight as the sunlight sparkled its last couple of rays over the clear blue water.

“This is the area where the other girls told us they meet us today. I made sure set up an umbrella and towels to reserve our spots. Just give me a second before you lay down.” said Heather as we walked up to our towels. She tossed her bag on the towels and watched as it landed with a thump on the sand. “Just checking to make sure no one dug under our towels or had any buried surprises..” As we got into place, more and more girls started to get their own spots, swim, or start a game of volleyball. A few gave me a passing side glance, most likely at my swimsuit. The girls from breakfast also showed up. Trish, the girl who wanted to talk to me, got a spot next to me as they settled in.

“Hey Heather and I are going to take a dip in the lake.” said Victoria “You two going to join us?”

“I’m going to work on my tan and Allen is well, just lounging like a cat.” Chole said looking at me on with a smile before applying another layer of sunscreen. I nodded as I kept an eye out for the other cabin two while talking with Trish. As the sun rose higher, Chole and I switched roles being look out as I decided to roll down my top to my hips to get more of an even tan on my body. Laying part of my towel over my face to keep the sun out of my eyes, I relaxed as my body soaked up the sun letting the minutes slip by.

“What. No, no, no, no!” came Chole’s muffled voice as my the fabric of my top got moved around before a separate piece of fabric get placed on my chest. “Allen, don’t move a muscle. Don’t say a word.” I heard Trish let out a small gasp followed by a voice I didn’t expect to hear on the beach.

“Hello ladies. I thought I saw one of the campers acting like this was a topless beach from up on the trails. Have you seen anyone around here in such manner?” As I heard Chole and Trish start talking to Miss Ruptlee, my mind was racing. What would happen if she caught me. Would any of the other girls rat me out? I tried to push that our of my mind and focus on my breathing as I realized that Chole had laid a bikini top over me when she realized that she didn’t have enough time to get my one piece back into place. If I moved too much and it fell off or my if she saw my face she could realize that I wasn’t a girl!

“No ma’am. Not that I have seen. Do you think one of the girls lost their top in the lake? That’s why I never leave without a second set of swimwear in case one get damaged.” said Chole

“No, I could tell they were lying on the beach, but it’s harder to find the exact spot when you’re on the ground with all the campers than up on the trails.”

“Well the three of us have been just getting some sun here. I think my cabin mate actually fell asleep.” Said Trish.

“Well no need to wake her I suppose, but I do want to make sure that we make sure everyone is properly covered up and not showing her bosom to the others. What’s your name?”

“Chole.”

“Well, Chole can you help me cover more ground and help me as an extra set of eyes? I’d have one of the counselors do it, but I’m afraid most of them are on life guard duty and the others are back at the cabins. I’d rather not go all the way there and back. Who know how many topless girls we’d find when we come back.”

“Oh I don’t think that’s needed. I’m sure the other girls wouldn’t dream about taking their tops off.” Chole said.

“Nevertheless, it’s my first summer as a new owner and it won’t do the camp any favors if all the parents hear about how there was a topless girl at camp. I’m sure your cabin mate will take care of your stuff and…”

“Trish.”

“…Trish can tell her where you went. Now up on your feet, please. I’ve already checked the shore line so we just need cover the beach.” I internally cursed as this would me she likely wouldn’t be able to tell the other girls that I’d be mostly alone. As I heard Chole’s steps in the sand leave, I wondered when I would be able to safely get up.

“Don’t move yet. It looks like she’s going around the beach asking other campers. I’ll let you know when they are out of sight, but if the come back it might look strange that you suddenly changed from a two piece to a one piece without waking up. Just wait a bit and I’m sure they’ll be out of sight soon enough. Enjoy the sun.” Trish say with a yawn. I didn’t see much else I could do and even though we had just met Trish they had mentioned that they were in a prank war with a different cabin so she should be able to be trusted. As I tried to keep my focus on what was happening, I felt my consciousness slowly slip as the sun kept beaming down.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: