Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 10:48 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Mistress May I?

For those bottoms who do not have a D type in their life to give up control to, I present to you the "Mistress May I .... " thread.

In this thread, you may ask permission for an item of your choosing. You could ask if you are allowed to cum, use a particular toy, shower, watch tv, go into the chat room, anything your little heart desires. YOUR QUESTION MUST BE ABLE TO BE ANSWERED WITH "Yes", "No" or "Yes, but ..."!!!

Once you have asked, your fate is in the hands of the Mistress' in the thread.

You may be lucky and be told yes right away, or you could be extremely unlucky and be told no!. Alternatively, you may be given a task or condition which may be met before being allowed.

Ex.
Quote:
Mistress May I have an orgasm?
Quote:
You may, but you must complete 500 jumping jacks with clothespins on your balls first.
Quote:
Thank you Mistress. Here is my report ....
***If you do not use "Mistress May I" you may not receive an answer. Manners are VERY important***

Please remember, when choosing a question to ask, you are giving up control of that thing until you receive a response. So do not ask something that is urgent (ie. bathroom permission). We have 24 hours to respond to you or else you are allowed to do whatever you wish.

***Only one question per day per person.***

If you do not complete the tasks given and report, you will not be allowed to ask again.

Mistress'
Any female domme who would like to join may post and say they want to be active. You can join indefinitely, or for a certain length of time. Once you have joined, you may respond to any permission requests after that time.

Active Mistress'
Butterfly
Siren
Sciencegal
IceMaiden
Sam~
Kitten
IHeartFun
Twisted Kitten
GreyGemini

Blacklist
Ambercrystal - until July 1
Miep - until July 7
Irishsissy86 - until July 8

Quote:
LET THIS BE A WARNING:

If you ask to serve one of us in this thread, you will be BANNED from the thread or ONE WEEK!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 07-18-2018 at 10:13 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post: