Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Next-Level Training
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training

Click here to comment on the original story thread!

Hey! This is a short story I've been wanting to write for a while. I really do mean short (unlike my main story, Erin's Hell)—it will be presented in five parts.

I want to stress that I'm not stopping work on Erin's Hell. This is just an idea I've had kicking around my head for a while that I wanted to write. Also, this story is totally unrelated to Erin's Hell and contains significantly different and less extreme content.

With that out of the way, enjoy!

Next-Level Training: Part 1 of 5

“It’s too tight, Mistress.”

“It’s not too tight. I don’t want to hear it. This isn’t even the tightest it’s ever been. You would be amazed how purple your cock and balls can get without causing any damage, and believe me, they’re nowhere close yet. But because of your whining, let’s push you a little more.”

She tightened the cord, pinching her slave’s balls even tighter, then wrapped it a few more times around the base of his half-erect penis. After giving a few hard yanks to keep the tension, she let the loose end of the cord, several feet in length, fall to the floor.

“I think that should do.” She approached her slave’s lean yet muscular body, her stilettos clicking on the tile, and ran her fingers along his outstretched arms, stopping at the steel cuffs restraining his wrists. Her toes rested against the matching cuffs around the man’s ankles, and she drew her slim body to his, feeling his cold penis pressing into the bronze skin of her belly revealed beneath her short corset. Pinned to the wall, the slave couldn’t move as he felt her warm breath, her mouth less than an inch from his.

“I’ve got a surprise for you today, David.“ Her slave’s penis got noticeably stiffer at these words, and she licked her lips teasingly as she stared into his unblinking brown eyes. She knew David could not look away—his heavy breathing gave away his eagerness to find out her plans for the day—so after several moments she broke away and backed up to get a full view of her slave.

“So far it’s been just you and me, David. But today I’ve invited some … acquaintances of mine. I chose that word very carefully, David, because while I may not know all of them very well, you certainly do.”

A look of alarm crossed David’s face, but his mistress just laughed. She turned around as if to walk away but instead stopped, then carefully stepped out of her stilettos, using one foot to push them together in front of her. Slowly, she bent forward at the waist, allowing David a full view of her round ass and dark red thong garter—the only garment adorning her lower body—and picked up the heels. She turned with a sexy flourish, walked to the side of the classroom, and placed the footwear in one of the desk’s drawers.

“Oh yes, you’re going to have some fun today, David,” she murmured alluringly as she walked toward the entrance door several meters in front of her slave. “But I won’t lie to you, my love, this will also be your most challenging day yet. You may feel very uncomfortable at first, but I know you trust me, and I know you’re ready for this. Do you agree?”

David swallowed nervously. He was not quite sure what his mistress had meant when she said he would know these “acquaintances”, or what their role in today’s plan was, but at that moment he had something else on his mind: he could tell he was beginning to lose feeling in his penis and scrotum as they grew colder and colder from their bindings. However, despite his curiosity, he didn’t dare look down to check their color—he knew he must keep his eyes on his mistress at all times, unless told otherwise.

“Yes, Mistress. I know I’m ready because I trust you, Mistress.”

“Very good, then.” She smiled warmly, then opened the classroom door. “Shall we get started?”

His mistress always said this rhetorically before a day’s training, and David knew not to respond. Instead, he waited as his mistress left the room, then he waited some more. Unable to move due to his bindings, David could do nothing but practice his mental patience exercises, while trying to ignore the dull ache creeping into his manhood.

There room’s sole clock hung on the wall above him, so David couldn’t be sure of the time, but it felt like he had been waiting for at least fifteen long minutes before he finally heard unintelligible voices in the hallway. They grew fewer and quieter as they approached, however, before ceasing entirely.

David could sense a powerful human energy, the sort of feeling one gets when others are close by, and he knew then that several people were standing in the hall just outside the open door. Though no one had seen him yet, David’s face burned in embarrassment: up until this point, his relationship with his mistress had been kept in utter secrecy—or so he had thought. What was more, his mistress had never indicated any sort of plans to include other people, and David was certainly not comfortable with the idea.

But despite his fears, David knew he must focus on the present, on what was actually happening here and now. If there was anything his mistress had taught him, it was to maintain focus and calmness, especially when faced with extreme circumstances.

Nothing, however, could have prepared David for the pit of total despair that formed in his stomach when the first person entered the room: he recognized her instantly as Christie, a tall, average weight girl with long dirty blond hair, who usually sat a few rows ahead of him in his midlevel Sociology class. She was wearing an outfit typical of college-going girl: jeans and a simple blouse, clothing shockingly ordinary compared to his mistress’s usual outfits.

Christie cast a long look at David’s exposed, purple genitalia, flashing a smile as she crossed the room and stood to his left against the far wall, facing him with her hands clasped in front of her. At first, David squeezed his eyes shut—he had only spoken to this girl a few times and barely knew her, yet here she was, staring at his naked, bruised body, clearly informed about his formerly-secret BDSM lifestyle—but after a few seconds he couldn’t bear to ignore what was happening and flicked them open again.

David began to panic again, however, when more people began filing into the room—and he recognized them all.

Last edited by Leopard; 09-03-2012 at 05:47 PM.