poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Dirty blonde/light brown
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in:jeans and tshirt
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: about 300lbs
Bra size: about a 40D I believe

Now imagine the following scenarios and rate on a scale 0 to 10 how much would you enjoy them. Explain why.

1. You are tied spread eagle by an attractive person, on a bed, naked, with a pillow under your ass and:

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil 7 I like the idea of this, but I have never liked getting a massage

b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge 8 I like the idea of denial but I would want to hurt someone if they never let me cum at some point

c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum 8 again as long as at some point I get to cum then I would be angry

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your senstive clit 7 I would like the cumming part but it might be
a little much to deal with continued rubbing...

e) you are tickled all over your naked body 4 I don't like to be tickled and I would hurt people

f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts 8 I think this could be really hot but also the ice would not be great feeling.

g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally 6 it would depend on how rough they are with forcing

h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo 4 I don't know that I would like it being too stretched, especially if they are being rough with the dildo

i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away 6 I like the idea of this sort of pain during play

j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush 2 I don't want toothpaste anywhere near my genitals

k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes 7 I think that would feel good. But it could be a little too much

2. You are tied face down ass up and:

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers 4-5 I am interested in anal stuff but I haven't done anything with it.

b) he/she spanks your ass with cane 7 I like spanking and some light pain stuff but I don't know about a cane

c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo 1 I haven't done anal stuff so no thanks like ever

d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass 1 Nope I don't ginger root going into my butt or other genitals

e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia 6 this sounds uncomfortable and I don't think I would like it

f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you 1 I don't want a dog fucking me

Some random questions:

Do you like math? nope

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy? Just general being tied up and played with

Are you wet now? not really

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? My fingers I think

How did it feel? Kinda weird

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? Not really no

Can you do a strict push up? I don't know that I could do a regular push up... I need to work on that sort of thing

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation? nope

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote