View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 03:25 AM   #43
Anyoneshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro17uh View Post
On a day where you will have privacy at home in the afternoon, start your day by inserting the biggest plug you can wear for a longer period before you leave the house or start working at home.

Throughout the day, feel how the plug stretches you and teaches your hole to stay open.

Once you get home, remove the plug and clean yourself up. Then take your longest dildo, and insert just the tip. Take it out and lick it. Put it in again, an inch deeper. Take it out and lick it again, the length of the shaft! Continue doing this until you can take the entire dildo and lick it clean once it comes out.

Next, take your biggest butt plug and insert it. Leave it in for a few minutes, start masturbating. Take out the plug and put it in your mouth. Cum any way you want, but the plug must be in your mouth.
Wow! Thanks for this dare! I haven't managed to do the full thing yet due to lockdown 3.0! But I did manage to sneak some time to do the 2nd part.

I Got my biggest dildo with the suction cup and attached it to a flat mirror. This way not only could I slide it easily between riding it and sucking it but I could watch it slide up my ass hole and watch myself lick off the ass juice!

I put a little bit of strawberry flavoured lube on the tip and on my hole to get me started. I slid it to my ass hole so the tip just opened me up a little then I licked it off. I returned it to my asshole and slid a little further in and watched myself lick off the strawberry flavoured lube from my ass hole of the big smooth dildo. I really took my time taking the dildo little by little then licking it clean. By the time I was a couple of inches in I was pretty much lapping up the juices like a dog licking its water bowl. The strawberry lube quickly disappeared and it was all ass juice and spit!

By the mid way point I was practically swallowing my dildo eager to lap it up. I had to stop myself from sliding that dildo balls deep in my hungry ass. little by little I took more and more of the dildo and found it desperately humiliating that I couldn't wait to slide it out of my ass hole and gobble it up whilst watching myself in the mirror it was placed on.

By the time it was almost balls deep in my gaping ass hole I was practically dribbling at the thought of getting my mouth around it again and my pussy was dribbling with excitement. I made myself take it millimetre by millimetre to keep it going for as long as I could, by the time I was balls deep I was almost tingling with excitement and knew it wouldn't take me long to come at all!

When we finally reached balls deep I frantically rid the dildo for a minute or too, removed the dildo, easily shoved in the butt plug, I got my vibrator bent down and took the dildo in my mouth and continued to suck it whilst I teased my clit with the vibrator. Being extra careful not to come which was hard.
After a few minutes, I pushed the butt plug out with out using my hands, picked it up with my teeth and positioned it so I could take it in my mouth. Then I placed it against the wall and pushed my mouth all the way around it till my nose touched the wall and the butt plug was at the back of my throat! I then put the dildo back in my ass hole and used one hand to fuck myself with the dildo and the other to tease my clit! I came pretty much straight away!

Thanks again and sorry it has taken so long to reply!
I will try this again when I can get the whole thing done, but until then hope this is good enough!

Happy for more dares. Maybe some to spice up the house work as that's all I ever seem to do. (House full though so can only get away with privacy in one bedroom and bathroom, rest would have to be 'Hidden' dares)

Likes: anal, dice dares, corner time, insertions, being called degrading names

Limits: edging, scatt, identifiable pics, public

No I don't want a master so don't ask! I just want simple, do-able dares I can do in my own time!

Do you think its better to have a chunky bum or a toned bum? For having your ass fucked? Do men like bounce or firm when fucking my ass? Message me: eat cake or do squats!

Kik: Anyoneshole
Anyoneshole is offline   Reply With Quote